- 10 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Pignon sur rive
SPLENDID COTTAGE with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with private sandy beach, 4 seasons Spa, Pedalo, Kayak and gas fireplace.
Splendid cottage with private sandy beach, perfect for swimming or canoeing. Located near Ste-Monique-de-Honfleur (Pointe Taillon parc area), this house combines the warmth of the log with the comfort and advantages of the modern life.
With its 5 rooms, 3 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room, it comfortably accommodates 10 guests. It also features a 4 seasons Spa and a gas fireplace; everything you need to relax and enhance the evening of a busy day of activities in the beautiful region. Its spacious covered terrace with mosquito-net walls allows you to enjoy the nature while taking meals, sheltered from mosquitos and weather. A four places pedalo and a kayak are at the disposition of the visitors.
For the calendar, a virtual tour of the house and the area come and visit us at pignonsurrive.com.
NOTE: For insurance reason, we will refuse to rent for office parties. Also, we have to limit the number of guest to 10.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Péribonka
- Golf course: Golf Dolbeau
- Ski Hill: Mont Lac Vert
From To Period Price Note January 4 June 20 week 1200$ Low season June 20 July 4 week 1500$ High season July 4 August 20 week 1800$ High season August 20 December 20 week 1200$ Low season December 20 January 4 week 1500$ Holiday season
- During High season, rentals are Friday to Friday. Check-in is at 4:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM.
- During low season, the cottage is available for a minimum of 2 nights, for 600$. Each additionnal night is at 175$, to a maximum of 1200$ for a week.
- The cottage is non-smoker.
- For the reservations calendar pignonsurrive.com
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Pignon sur rive
Péribonka, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-JeanAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 25, 2018