2 guests, 1 bedrooms
Starting from 358 $ / 2 nights
8 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Welcome to the landmark of the Norwegian!
The interior space
Whether you are a great sportsman, outdoorsman, tourist, artist on tour or just looking for a place to relax alone or in love, Le Repère is the perfect place for you.
The chalet includes:
• All the basic necessities (bedding, towels, kitchen accessories, dishes etc.)
• Everything you need for babies (changing table, park, high chair)
Large patio door with small terrace
A queen bed
A small office
Television with small game console (which can also accommodate yours)
A double bed
Two 39-inch bed (mezzanine and trundle bed)Summer or winter you have wood to enjoy the fireplace indoors or campfires outside on the terrace.
Our huge windows and our balcony on the ground floor will allow you to enjoy the amazing views of the sunsets, pastures and far away on the Green and Kenogamichiche lakes.
We also have a large playground for your outdoor activities or just to let your kids spend their energy.
Our terrace is equipped with a set of garden and a BBQ to prepare your meals.
For cold or rainy days, we have a large glass roof, several board games, access to WI-FI, a TV with Super Screen channels and a TV with a basic game console.
Our accommodation has several parking spaces.
Possibility to have access to the garage to store your outdoor equipment or your snowmobiles.
Located directly at the Mont-Lac-Vert Ski Center in the municipality of Hébertville.
Slip on tube
Mountain bike / Fat bike
ObstacleOnly 3 km from Camping Municipal Lac Vert
• Beach (free access)
• Launching ramp for your boats (Excellent trout fishing lake)
• Kayak rental and pedalo
In the heart of the cheese road
• Cheese shop Lehmann (4 km)
• Fromagerie l'Autre Versant (12 Km)
• Fromagerie Médard (27 km)
Close to Vélo des Bleuets and Parc des Laurentides
In the heart of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean tourist region
• 20 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of Lac-St-Jean (St-Gédéon)
• 30 minutes from Trou de la Fée (Desbiens) and downtown Alma
• 40 minutes from Petite Maison Blanche and Vielle Pulperie (Chicoutimi)
• 40 minutes from the Historical Village of Val-Jalbert
• 50 minutes to Scullion Gardens (Our Lord's Ascension)
• 1 hour from the St-Félicien Zoo
• 1 hour from Falardeau Zoo
• 1 hour from the Saguenay Fjord and the fabulous history of the Kingdom (The Bay)
Access of travelers
You will have access to all the rooms of the chalet and the garage if necessary.
Other things to note
You will have access to the chalet with a digital lock.
Last updated: May 28, 2020
Here are the nearby attractions:
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
They are based on supply and demand and seasons. They can be changed at any time without notice. Rates are for 4 people, for additional persons, $ 25 per person, per day, max 8 persons, taxes included.
A fee of $ 50 before taxes is applicable on rates.
Arrival is after 4 pm and departure at 11 am in all our condos, houses and cottages.
For early arrivals and late departures, please notify us 2 days in advance and if possible we will make the necessary arrangements ($ 50 surcharge).
On arrival at the residence, a welcome notebook is at your disposal to assist you on the operation of equipment and useful information for your stay.
Number of establishment: in progress
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .