- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Mon adresse à louer - Le Norvégien
Welcome to the landmark of the Norwegian!
The interior space
Whether you are a great sportsman, outdoorsman, tourist, artist on tour or just looking for a place to relax alone or in love, Le Repère is the perfect place for you.
The chalet includes:
• All the basic necessities (bedding, towels, kitchen accessories, dishes etc.)
• Everything you need for babies (changing table, park, high chair)
Large patio door with small terrace
A queen bed
A small office
Television with small game console (which can also accommodate yours)
A double bed
Two 39-inch bed (mezzanine and trundle bed)Summer or winter you have wood to enjoy the fireplace indoors or campfires outside on the terrace.
Our huge windows and our balcony on the ground floor will allow you to enjoy the amazing views of the sunsets, pastures and far away on the Green and Kenogamichiche lakes.
We also have a large playground for your outdoor activities or just to let your kids spend their energy.
Our terrace is equipped with a set of garden and a BBQ to prepare your meals.
For cold or rainy days, we have a large glass roof, several board games, access to WI-FI, a TV with Super Screen channels and a TV with a basic game console.
Our accommodation has several parking spaces.
Possibility to have access to the garage to store your outdoor equipment or your snowmobiles.
Located directly at the Mont-Lac-Vert Ski Center in the municipality of Hébertville.
Slip on tube
Mountain bike / Fat bike
ObstacleOnly 3 km from Camping Municipal Lac Vert
• Beach (free access)
• Launching ramp for your boats (Excellent trout fishing lake)
• Kayak rental and pedalo
In the heart of the cheese road
• Cheese shop Lehmann (4 km)
• Fromagerie l'Autre Versant (12 Km)
• Fromagerie Médard (27 km)
Close to Vélo des Bleuets and Parc des Laurentides
In the heart of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean tourist region
• 20 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of Lac-St-Jean (St-Gédéon)
• 30 minutes from Trou de la Fée (Desbiens) and downtown Alma
• 40 minutes from Petite Maison Blanche and Vielle Pulperie (Chicoutimi)
• 40 minutes from the Historical Village of Val-Jalbert
• 50 minutes to Scullion Gardens (Our Lord's Ascension)
• 1 hour from the St-Félicien Zoo
• 1 hour from Falardeau Zoo
• 1 hour from the Saguenay Fjord and the fabulous history of the Kingdom (The Bay)
Access of travelers
You will have access to all the rooms of the chalet and the garage if necessary.
Other things to note
You will have access to the chalet with a digital lock.
Near this cottage
- Ski Hill: Le Valinouet (10 mêtres)
- Downhill skiing and cross-country skiing
- Slides on tube
- Snowshoes and guide service (on request)
- Snowmobile trails and mountain biking
- SPA (a few meters from the ski center)
- hunting and fishing
- Hiking in the mountains
- 2 minutes from the Eternal Spa
- 15 minutes from '' Lac Clair ''
- 30 minutes from '' Falardeau Zoo ''
- 30 minutes from the Monts-Valin National Park
- 30 minutes from '' Chute-aux-Galets ''
- 40 minutes from '' Old Chicoutimi ''
- 60 minutes from '' La route du Fjord ''
They are based on supply and demand and seasons. They can be changed at any time without notice. Rates are for 4 people, for additional persons, $ 25 per person, per day, max 8 persons, taxes included.
A fee of $ 50 before taxes is applicable on rates.
Arrival is after 4 pm and departure at 11 am in all our condos, houses and cottages.
For early arrivals and late departures, please notify us 2 days in advance and if possible we will make the necessary arrangements ($ 50 surcharge).
On arrival at the residence, a welcome notebook is at your disposal to assist you on the operation of equipment and useful information for your stay.
Number of establishment: in progress
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Mon adresse à louer - Le Norvégien
Hébertville, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-JeanAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 357 $ - 476 $
- 3 nights
- 510 $ - 714 $
- 5 nights
- 820 $ - 1190 $
- 7 nights
- 1060 $ - 1540 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 20, 2020
Other ads from this announcer
Mon adresse à louer - Charley
Mon adresse à louer - La maison
Mon adresse à louer - Hippolyte
Mon adresse à louer - Condos
Mon adresse à louer - Édouard
Mon adresse à louer - Chic Shack
Mon adresse à louer - l'Intrépide
Mon adresse à louer - La CoolBox
Mon adresse à louer - Penthouse
Mon adresse à louer - 4 Saisons
Mon adresse à louer - La cache
Mon adresse à louer - le Jumeaux A
35 Chalets, ski-In, ski-out rentals
Mon adresse à louer - le Jumeaux B
Mon adresse à louer - Entre-Nous
Mon adresse à louer - l'Estrien
Mon adresse à louer - Le Refuge