Valid from 6 to September 28, 2019
Weekly from September to December
- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1300 sq/f
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 69 000 sq/ft
le 406 chemin de l'église
Le 406 Church Road , renovated in May 2018, is at the end of a wooded path completely isolated from the stress of everyday life !! it is a precious refuge in the heart of the Upper Madawaska region. Without a doubt, as soon as you arrive you will be immersed in the calm and contemplation of a panoramic view of the magnificent Baker Lake. This property is the perfect place for family, group of hikers and gathering of any kind.
On the edge of Lac-Baker, Le 406 Church Road is a place where you can enjoy activities throughout the year. Nearby there are golf courses, ski and snowboarding centers, mountain bike trails, snowmobile and ATV trails, several hiking and snowshoeing trails as well as fishing, water sports and public beaches.
The 406 chemin de l'Église can be rented throughout the year, for a weekend, week or according to your needs. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 people. It is less than 15 minutes drive from services such as a super market, restaurants, gas station, pharmacy etc. It offers 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom, washer / dryer, hair dryer, iron, multifunctional kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, living room with TV, CD / DVD, Ipad / Iphone docking station. Outside you can enjoy a large covered terrace with table, chairs and propane BBQ, in addition to the wood burning fireplace and easy direct access to the beach and private dock. In addition, two cayaks and a 'paddle board' are available for guests. Without a doubt this place will meet all your expectations.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Baker (,1 KM)
- Golf course: Club de golf Edmundston (39 KM)
- Ski Hill: Mont Farlagne (41 KM)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Packington Municipal Beach
- Plage municipale de Dégelis
- Plage municipale de Notre-Dame-du-Lac
Festival / special event
- Festival de la chanson et de l'humour Le Tremplin de Dégelis
- Le Festival du Bootlegger de Rivière-Bleue
- Jardin de la Petite École
Museum / historic site
- Musée du Témiscouata
- La Vieille Gare de Rivière-Bleue
- Jardins célestes du Témiscouata
- 3 Bondaries Trails
7 nights Summer season
June 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019
From june 1 to September 30
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
le 406 chemin de l'église
Lac Baker, River Valley Scenic Drive - Madawaska CountyAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 9, 2019