- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Cottage in the Acadian peninsula,Shippagan, in New-Brunswick. 30 feet from the beach (Pointe Brûlée Bay). Full equiped and recentely renovated, it can accomodate up to 6 persons. Closed to kite surf sites, golf at 20 kms, beach, aquarium
The cottage is located in front of a bay, at Pointe Brûlée with direct and private access to the beach.
- Living room (with cable TV and wifi Internet connection)
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms (one with TV)
- Bathroom (with shower)
- Gazebo outside
The kitchen is fully equipped, includes all small appliances, dishwasher and freezer.
There is also air conditioning and a washer and dryer.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: baie de Pointe Brûlée (10 m)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (20 kms)
beach, canoe, bird watching
Lamèque and Miscou Islands, aquarium, marine center, swimming pool, kite surfing, golf, biking, hiking, restaurants
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.