- 6 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 2 sofa beds
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 125 x 125
Cottage La maisonnette
Soughting out for a breeze of fresh air, sea-wind caresses, long walks on the shore, inspiring moments on a sandy beach, discovering Acadie,nature and its wonders, shell picking? All this and more, you will find HERE!
La Maisonnette : intimate and cute, patio door and balcony. 5 min walk from Baie des Chaleurs - 15 min from Miscou Beach - 1 x bedroom + 2 x futons in living room.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des chaleurs (5 minutes)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (40 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Aka-ski à Lamèque et Sugerloaf
- Visit the Baie-des-Chaleurs : festivals, sea, sunsets , cruises and wilderness Breathe the fresh air and relax in the heart of the Acadian Peninsula , walk on the beaches of the beautiful Bay of Chaleur. During sunny days , let bewitch air , sea , sand and light. Walking on the beaches and discover the treasures of nature at low tide while enjoying the presence of herons. Watch beautiful sunsets and enjoy relaxing moments . Visit the area where festivals and various activities succession throughout the summer.
- From the Chaleur Bay, internationally designated as one of the most beautiful in the world, to the colorful communities of the Acadian Peninsula, the eco-treasured sand dunes, and the warm saltwater beaches, we have what it takes to make your vacation a memorable one, along the way, savor the succulent, fresh seafood.
- Everywhere you are welcomed warmly and sincerely. Have a nice stay in Acadia.
Lobster and crab fishing - Ecocenter - Aquaculture
Village Historique Acadian - Marine Center- Atlantic Visual Arts Festival and Festivin to Caraquet.
Lots of festivals (Shippagan, Lamèque, Baroque music), fisherman's
Acadian Village, Marine Center, Educational boat excursion, Park and Beach - Visitor Information Centre- Le pays de la Sagouine
Herring and shrimp fishing - Discovering the Acadian coast with Automnal colors.
Foire agricole of the Village Historique Acadien - Oyster Festival - Octoberfest.
In season :545$-585$/week
Out season : 445$/week
Rates for a dog: 20$/week
- 50% payable upfront, uppon reservation. Remainer payable uppon your arrival.
- 30% of your deposit is refundable when cancelling at least 30 days prior to arrival. No refund otherwise.
- Arrival Saturday 4PM
- Departure next Saturday11AM
Cottage La maisonnette
Petite-Rivière-de-l'Ile, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 445 $ - 585 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 14, 2017