1 from 30 - The Cottage
2 from 30
3 from 30
4 from 30
5 from 30 - Entrée de la cuisine à aires ouvertes
6 from 30 - Cuisine avec espaces de rangement
7 from 30 - Salle à manger et laveuse-sécheuse
8 from 30 - Salon convivial
9 from 30 - Futon et TV
10 from 30 - Futon dans le salon
11 from 30 - Chambre à coucher
12 from 30 - Chambre à coucher - autre vue
13 from 30 - Salle de bain
14 from 30
15 from 30
16 from 30
17 from 30
18 from 30
19 from 30
20 from 30
21 from 30
22 from 30
23 from 30
24 from 30
25 from 30
26 from 30
27 from 30
28 from 30
29 from 30
30 from 30
Cottage La maisonnette
6 person maximum, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Soughting out for a breeze of fresh air, sea-wind caresses, long walks on the shore, inspiring moments on a sandy beach, discovering Acadie,nature and its wonders, shell picking? All this and more, you will find HERE!
La Maisonnette : intimate and cute, patio door and balcony. 5 min walk from Baie des Chaleurs - 15 min from Miscou Beach - 1 x bedroom + 2 x futons in living room.
Cottage and land
- Animals allowed with restrictions
- Property dimensions: 125 x 125
Last updated: April 22, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des chaleurs (5 minutes)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (40 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Aka-ski à Lamèque et Sugerloaf
- Visit the Baie-des-Chaleurs : festivals, sea, sunsets , cruises and wilderness Breathe the fresh air and relax in the heart of the Acadian Peninsula , walk on the beaches of the beautiful Bay of Chaleur. During sunny days , let bewitch air , sea , sand and light. Walking on the beaches and discover the treasures of nature at low tide while enjoying the presence of herons. Watch beautiful sunsets and enjoy relaxing moments . Visit the area where festivals and various activities succession throughout the summer.
- From the Chaleur Bay, internationally designated as one of the most beautiful in the world, to the colorful communities of the Acadian Peninsula, the eco-treasured sand dunes, and the warm saltwater beaches, we have what it takes to make your vacation a memorable one, along the way, savor the succulent, fresh seafood.
- Everywhere you are welcomed warmly and sincerely. Have a nice stay in Acadia.
Lobster and crab fishing - Ecocenter - Aquaculture
Village Historique Acadian - Marine Center- Atlantic Visual Arts Festival and Festivin to Caraquet.
Lots of festivals (Shippagan, Lamèque, Baroque music), fisherman's
Acadian Village, Marine Center, Educational boat excursion, Park and Beach - Visitor Information Centre- Le pays de la Sagouine
Herring and shrimp fishing - Discovering the Acadian coast with Automnal colors.
Foire agricole of the Village Historique Acadien - Oyster Festival - Octoberfest. More info
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
In season :525$/week
Out season : 495$ /week
Rates for a dog: 15$/week
- 50% payable upfront, uppon reservation. Remainer payable uppon your arrival.
- 30% of your deposit is refundable when cancelling at least 30 days prior to arrival. No refund otherwise.
- Arrival Saturday 4PM
- Departure next Saturday11AM
- Please call us at your arrival.