- 10 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: Approximately 900 ft²
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 11,750 ft²
"Chalet Che Nous"
"Chalet Che Nous" - Cottage - View of Cocagne Island
The cottage has two bedrooms, queen, double, single and a sofa bed in the living room.The cottage offers a guest house for 3-4 persons.
* Private: Surrounded by trees, fence, and shrubs. Close to water for a leisure walk on beach, swimming or collecting seashells.
- Maximum 7 people, completely Call renovated in 2006.
- 3 pc. bath: shower, basin and toilet, washer/dryer.
- Linen, towels, all utensils for cooking included: kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, and coffee maker.
- Canoe or Kayak ,Cocagne Island,Treasure Island
- Cable TV with VCR and internet
- Large deck with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Less than 200 ft to beach: great swimming or looking for seashells, wonderful for a family with children.
Located appr. 15 km from Parlee Beach a favorite tourist destination or Bouctouche, home to the Pays de la Sagouine, Olivier Soap and the Dunes de Bouctouche with its boardwalk along the beach & Cultural Center, 45 minutes from National Park Kouchibouchouac. City of Moncton (30 minutes) with Magic Mountain Water Park, butterfly world, zoo, golfing, restaurants and mall and just 1-hour drive from The Confederation Bridge to PEI, Hopewell Rocks
- Grocery store, restaurants, fish and lobster outlets nearby, liquor store.
- Nice place to kayak or canoe either on the river, Treasure Island, Cocagne Island, beautiful Cocagne Baie ( bring your own).
- If you're looking for a quiet place away from home look no further!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie de Cocagne (120 pieds)
- Golf course: Bouctouche-18 trous (15 minutes) et Haute Aboujagane-27 trous (20 minutes)
- Parlee Beach Shediac
- Pays de la Sagouine Bouctouche Bouctouche Dunes and Cultural Center
- Olivier soap
- City of Moncton (restaurants, stores, night life)
- Moncton Magic Mountain Waterpark
- Butterfly World
- Board Walk
- Crystal Palace Moncton
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Fundy National Park and Hopewell Rocks
- Golf: Haute Aboujagane (27 holes), Shediac (9 holes) and Bouctouche (18 holes) PEI and the Confederation Bridge
- The Shediac lobster Largest in the world, marina, boat sailing and boat trip
Year round public access road, cross country skiing, snowshowing, etc.
120ft walk to beach. Swimming or looking for seashells . Grocery store, liquor store, pharmacy, restaurants, fish and lobster outlets nearby Nice place to kayak or canoe Either to Treasure Island, Cocagne Island or Cocagne river (but bring your own).
15 minutes from Shediac (Parlee Beach) and same distance to Bouctouche, home to the Pays de la Sagouine, Soap Olivier, the cultural center of Bouctouche Dunes. 45 minutes from Kouchibouguac National Park and City of Moncton (Magic Mountain Zoo, Board Walk, Butterfly world) and golf.
Period 7 day Week June 2-23 $ 500
June 23-August 25
** SPECIAL: Septembre prices starting at $500.00 per week. we offer 3 to 5 days packages.
(Check-in 3 pm Saturday) Check-out (Following Saturday 10 AM)
- No smoking inside.
- No animal ( permission has to obtain).
- Reservation confirmed upon receipt of 50% of total amount of money (by certified check, money order, cash or email payment). Balance off payment upon arrival.
- Saturday to Saturday: Arrival after 3 pm and departure at 10 am.
- cancellation by email: three months (50%), two months (30%), before arrival, booking fee non-refundable.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
"Chalet Che Nous"
Cocagne, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 98 $ - 150 $
- 7 nights
- 500 $ - 1200 $
- 1000 $ - 2000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 18, 2019