1 from 39
2 from 39
3 from 39
4 from 39
5 from 39
6 from 39
7 from 39
8 from 39
9 from 39
10 from 39
11 from 39
12 from 39
13 from 39
14 from 39
15 from 39
16 from 39
17 from 39
18 from 39
Blue Heron -
19 from 39
20 from 39
Bird watching bald eagle on beach -
21 from 39
boats on Cocagne Bay -
22 from 39
Boat ride Cocagne Bay -
23 from 39
Hopewell Rock -
24 from 39
25 from 39
26 from 39
Field trip -
27 from 39
Boat on the Cocagne Baie -
28 from 39
Pays de la Saquine -
29 from 39
Collecting shells -
30 from 39
31 from 39
Lobsters souper -
32 from 39
Bald eagles -
33 from 39
Public access road to beach -
34 from 39
35 from 39
36 from 39
37 from 39
38 from 39
39 from 39
"Chalet Che Nous"
8 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
"Chalet Che Nous" - Cottage - View of Cocagne Island
-The cottage is located in the village of Cocagne, along the Bay
-The cottage is surrounted by trees and shrubs.
-close to the water where you can go swimming or just walk on the beach collecting seashell.
- Maximum 8-9 people, completely renovated in 2021.
- 3 pc. bath: shower, basin and toilet, washer / dryer.
- Linen, towels, all utensils for cooking included: kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, dish wsaher, coffee maker (all included)
- Canoe or Kayak, Cocagne Island, Treasure Island
- Cable TV with VCR and internet
- Large deck with gas BBQ, outdoor furniture and hot tub.
- Less than 200 ft to the beach: swimming or looking for seashells, wonderful for a family with children.
Located appr. 15 km from Parlee Beach a favorite tourist destination or Bouctouche, home to the Pays de la Sagouine, Olivier Soap and the Dunes de Bouctouche with its boardwalk along the beach & Cultural Center, 45 minutes from National Park Kouchibouchouac. City of Moncton (30 minutes) with Magic Mountain Water Park, butterfly world, zoo, golfing, restaurants and mall and just 1-hour drive from The Confederation Bridge to PEI, Hopewell Rocks
- Grocery store, restaurants, fish and lobster outlets nearby, liquor store, touring the Bay with meal (reservations)
- Nice place to kayak or canoe either on the river, Treasure Island, Cocagne Island, beautiful Cocagne Baie (bring your own or rental)
- If you're looking for a quiet place away from home look no further!
Cottage and land
- Animals allowed with restrictions
Last updated: August 23, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie de Cocagne (120 pieds)
- Golf course: Bouctouche-18 trous (15 minutes) et Haute Aboujagane-27 trous (20 minutes) (10 km)
- Parlee Beach Shediac
- Pays de la Sagouine Bouctouche Bouctouche Dunes and Cultural Center
- Olivier soap
- City of Moncton (restaurants, stores, night life)
- Moncton Magic Mountain Waterpark
- Butterfly World
- Board Walk
- Crystal Palace Moncton
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Fundy National Park and Hopewell Rocks
- Golf: Haute Aboujagane (27 holes), Shediac (9 holes) and Bouctouche (18 holes) PEI and the Confederation Bridge
- The Shediac lobster Largest in the world, marina, boat sailing and boat trip
Year round public access road, cross country skiing, snowshowing, etc.
120ft walk to beach. Swimming or looking for seashells . Grocery store, liquor store, pharmacy, restaurants, fish and lobster outlets nearby Nice place to kayak or canoe Either to Treasure Island, Cocagne Island or Cocagne river (but bring your own).
15 minutes from Shediac (Parlee Beach) and same distance to Bouctouche, home to the Pays de la Sagouine, Soap Olivier, the cultural center of Bouctouche Dunes. 45 minutes from Kouchibouguac National Park and City of Moncton (Magic Mountain Zoo, Board Walk, Butterfly world) and golf. More info
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Interac e-transfer, Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
||2 week-end nights
January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
December 1, 2022 to December 1, 2022
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
January 01- Juin 26
Juin 26- September 4
September 5-December 31
(Check-in 3 pm Saturday) Check-out (Following Saturday 10 AM)
- No smoking inside.
- No animal ( permission needed fee may apply)
- Reservation confirmed upon receipt of 50% of total amount of money (by interact, credit cards, cash). Balance payment upon arrival.
- Arrival after 3 pm and departure at 10 am.
- cancellation by email: three months (50%), two months (30%), before arrival, booking fee non-refundable.
- cleaning fee $75.00