- 4 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 400 000 square foot
- Very nice Canadian style house, surrounded by spruce on 3 sides for privacy, dating from 1980. Large lot => 400 000 square foot.
- 2 Bedrooms with Queen size bed (new mattresses), Fully equipped kitchen, New furnished living room with electrical vibrating heating recliner, Bathroom, Laundry room (washer, dryer, sink and toilet), Air exchanger, AC, Picnic table
- Acadian Peninsula.
- Near the limit of Caraquet, 5-10 minutes walk from the beach of Pinet street overlooking the beautiful Bay of Caraquet.
Prices and terms:
-The rate is $ 800 for the first week (i.e. 1 to 6 nights). Each additionnal night is 130$ more per night. For example, 8 nights is : 800$ + 2x130$ = 1060$
-Maximum 4 people.
Services: everything is nearby, within 9 km, grocery, hospital, cinema, theater, gas station, fish market, etc. Cycle path at 1 min bike distance.
-Commodities: Wi-Fi, Televisions, Cable, DVD Player, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee machine, Tableware, Washer, Dryer, Bed Sheets, Towels
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage rue Pinet (5-10 min de marche)
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Caraquet, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 6 nights
- 600 $ - 800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago