- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26 x 32
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 1 acre
Comfortable little cottage directly on the Atlantic Ocean. It is within 35 minutes of Prince Edward Island, 15 minutes from Shediac-Parlee Beach. Just minutes of the village of Cap Pelé. All amenities included.
Peaceful waterfront cottage. You can find in the nearby village of Cap Pelé a grocery store, fish markets, bakeries and restaurants. Aboiteau Provincial Park and Beaches are at a distance of 5km. Golf course is nearby. Within 30-40 minutes, you could be in PEI, at the Pays de la Sagouine in Bouctouche, in Moncton or at Fundy National Park.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: situé directement sur l'océan atlantique
- Golf course: Pine Needles à 10 minutes et plusieurs autres à 30 minutes
Golf, Aboiteau Park and Beaches
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period 890$
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cap-Pelé, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 28, 2018