- 7 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 1 single bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1 000 mètres carrés
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 200x300
Cottage L' Ancestrale à Willie
A quite place! Soughting out for a breeze of fresh air, sea-wind caresses, long walks on the shore, inspiring moments on a sandy beach, discovering nature and its wonders, shell picking? All this and more, you will find HERE!
Ancestral cottage: charming, welcoming and peacefull, on two floors - located in a quiet area of Petite Rivière de l'Île village - 5 min walk from the Baie des Chaleurs. 4 x bedrooms. Bed sizes: 54", 49", and 39".
Full equiped. Included oven, refrigerator, sheets, blankets, towels, washing-drying machines, TV, DVD, BBQ, etc. Outdoor fireplace.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des chaleurs (allée de 5 minutes)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (35 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Akaski à Lamèque et Sugerloaf
- Visit the Baie-des-Chaleurs : festivals, sea, sunsets , cruises and wilderness Breathe the fresh air and relax in the heart of the Acadian Peninsula , walk on the beaches of the beautiful Bay of Chaleur. During sunny days , let bewitch air , sea , sand and light. Walking on the beaches and discover the treasures of nature at low tide while enjoying the presence of herons. Watch beautiful sunsets and enjoy relaxing moments . Visit the area where festivals and various activities succession throughout the summer.
- From the Chaleur Bay, internationally designated as one of the most beautiful in the world, to the colorful communities of the Acadian Peninsula, the eco-treasured sand dunes, and the warm saltwater beaches, we have what it takes to make your vacation a memorable one, along the way, savor the succulent, fresh seafood.
- Everywhere you are welcomed warmly and sincerely. Have a nice stay in Acadia.
Lobster and crab fishing - Ecocenter - Aquaculture
Village Historique Acadian - Marine Center- Atlantic Visual Arts Festival and Festivin to Caraquet.
Lots of festivals (Shippagan, Lamèque, Baroque music), fisherman's
Acadian Village, Marine Center, Educational boat excursion, Park and Beach - Visitor Information Centre- Le pays de la Sagouine
Herring and shrimp fishing - Discovering the Acadian coast with Automnal colors.
Foire agricole of the Village Historique Acadien - Oyster Festival.
Ecoparc - Beaches - Lighthouse Miscou - Marine Centre Aquarium and Art Gallery - Carrefour de la mer in Caraquet - Village Historique Acadien - Parks - Plays
Village Historique Acadien - Museum of the Popes at Grande Anse.
Festival of fisheries and aquaculture in Shippagan New Brunswick - Provincial Festival of peat Lamèque - International Baroque Music Festival Lamèque - Festival of driftwood in Acadie at Miscou - Visual Arts Festival in Atlantic Caraquet and Festivin Caraquet - Oyster Festival at Maisonnette - Festival Cottage rowers in Petit-Rocher
Fishing for herring and shrimp-fishing lobster, crab, fresh fish -
Beautiful landscape of the Indian summer on peatlands.
in season: 750$/week
out season: 625$/week
Rates for a dog: 15$/week
- 50% payable upfront, uppon reservation. Remainer payable uppon your arrival.
- 30% of your deposit is refundable when cancelling at least 30 days prior to arrival. No refund otherwise.
- Arrival Saturday 16.00, departure 11.00 next Saturday
- Please, call at your arrival.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage L' Ancestrale à Willie
Bas-Caraquet, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 625 $ - 750 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 16, 2020