- + than 20 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 5 queen size beds, 2 double beds, + than 10 single beds, 5 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 50 000 pi²
Au Chalet en Bois Rond
Luxury waterfront log cabins at 50 minutes from Quebec city. From 2 to 7 bedrooms. Fireplace, riverfront or lakefront. Full equipped, with electricity, phone. Private hot tub, pool table, snowmobile, kayak, canoe, pedal boat, etc. Linens/towels provided.
Superb and authentic log cabins from 2 to 76 bedrooms, 50 minutes from Quebec City and Trois-Rivières, facing the lake or the beautiful Sainte-Anne River. They offer all the comfort needed. Stone fireplace, BBQ, CD, DVD, several cottages with pool table, whirlpool, most of the cottage has private hot tubs and more! Fishing, swimming, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, massage, etc.. Near golf clubs The Grand Portneuf and the Golf des Pins.
Cottages' capacity vary from 2 to 40 people.
A rendez-vous for nature lovers. Located in a vast area, in the heart of beautiful Portneuf, the cottages provide access to a vast network of forest trails and miles of rivers. Enjoy our local cuisine with a fodd delivery or a «Chef en chalet» with our catering service. Also we have a reception room with 150 places for your familly party or wedding.
An absolute must see! For your comfort and pleasure, the cottages are equipped to meet the needs of everyday life: appliances, dishes and kitchen utensils, bathroom with hot water, cable is not avalable in every cottage, fireplace, BBQ, bedding and towels provided. E verything to relax and enjoy the nature!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Héron (300 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf des Pins et Golf Grand Portneuf (10 km à 20 km)
- Ski Hill: Saint-Raymond (10 km)
- In addition to fishing, that you can practice all year (trout), several activities are available to you such as hiking, canoe trips or golf cart rides around our little village of log homes.
- In addition, the proximity of the Portneuf reserve and of several zecs is a benefit for outdoor enthusiasts. And as Portneuf is teeming with tourist attractions, your log cabin getaway will be even more enjoyable!
- New this year! Fishing for walleye on the St. Lawrence River, with our guide Francis!
- You have a snowmobile? The tracks go right outside your cottage.
- Visit the Old-Quebec-City, it's great even when it rains!
- Valcartier Vacation Village with children, this is not to be missed, summer and winter ...
- Just 15 minutes from the Chemin du Roy, along the river, discover the many historic villages of the oldest road in Quebec. You can go up to Old-Quebec City.
Snowshoeing. Ice Fishing. Snowmobile trails.
Dogsledding, snowmobile rentals, Glissade Valcartier, Carnival of Québec.
Fishing trout all year round. Walking trails.
Old Quebec city, Valcartier Vacation Village waterparks, Vallée du Bras du Nord, poissons des chenaux, musée du lin, Deschambeault, fishing au doré on the St-Lawrence River with guide, snowmobile trails, many villages.
Cycling. Canoe outings, Familial rafting, Pedestrian trails, Fishing and hunting, Family activities.
Horseback riding, Canoe outings, Familial rafting, Pedestrian trails, Fishing and hunting, Family activities, Cinema, St-Lawrence River cruise and fishing. Buggy rides, Golf (3 courses).
Rates are available only upon request.
Au Chalet en Bois Rond
Québec, Quebec City and Area - Quebec CityAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago