- 16 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 4 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1 600 square feet
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 32 000 square feet
Chalet on the St-Lawrence
You'll be soaking in the morning sun and the beautiful view while sipping on freshly-brewed coffee in this over century-old typical Canadian home. You'll love the cozy atmosphere and the private access to the riverfront where the fire-pit awaits !
Available for the two weeks of official summer holidays, and on Labour Day weekend.
Forty minutes from beautiful Québec City, two hour drive from Montréal, this place has an easy access straight from Highway 40! Take Exit 254 and head down Road 363 until the T-intersection. Turn left, the house is located nearby, red roof, white siding, shouldn't miss it!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent
- Golf course: Club de Golf des Pins (http://www.golfdespins.com/) (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski St-Raymond (http://villesaintraymond.com/ville/ski-saint-raymond/) (45 km)
Kite surfing, kayak on the River
3 nights 7 nights Monthly Summer
June 21, 2018 to September 4, 2018
Vacances de la Construction not included
- - 3720 $ Vacances de la Construction
July 20, 2018 to August 5, 2018
Vacances de la Construction : 2 week rental available!
- 1950 $ - Labour Day
August 31, 2018 to September 3, 2018
990 $ - - Autumn 2018
September 4, 2018 to December 21, 2018
- - 3540 $
In order to reserve your spot, we ask a 50% deposit. Balance is seven (7) days prior to your arrival. We also ask a security guarantee of 500$, payable at the same of the balance, which is reimbursed within seven (7) days after your stay. Payments can all be made via interac-internet/e-mail.
We have had many inquiries and we function strictly with a first come, first serve basis, so no weekend are reserved until we receive the deposit.
In order to finalise your reservation, we will need the following information :
- Name of the person responsible ;
- Address of the person responsible ;
- Telephone number where you can be reached ;
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet on the St-Lawrence
Deschambault-Grondines, Quebec City and Area - PortneufAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 990 $
- 7 nights
- 1950 $
- 3540 $ - 3720 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 8, 2018