- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 4 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26X30 feet on 2 levels
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 2,417 square meters
Warm new cottage (summer/winter) with private beach on beautiful lake St-Joseph.Fine sandy beach perfect for swimming with very clean water. Badminton/volley-ball ground (sand), canoe, paddle boat. Trails, cross-country skiing at the door. Bicycle paths,golf and skating less than 5kms away.
The chalet being on the beach,it gives almost the feeling of being on a boat...The south orientation gives sun the whole day and transforms the chalet in a big solarium on the cold winter days, leaving it cool in the summer with the breeze coming from the lake.It is a cottage without fuss but with everything you need to make it a perfect location for an atletic or relax holiday.
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher)
- washing machine/dryer in the second bathroom upstairs
- main bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- shower room on ground floor
- big "véranda " with screens/windows
- towels and bed sheets available
- The south orientation gives sun the whole day and transform the house in a big solarium on the cold winter days, leaving it cool in the summer with the breeze coming from the lake.It is a house without fuss but with eveything you need to make it a perfect location for an atletic or relax holiday.
Pictures from the main bedroom follow shortly.....
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac st-Joseph (bord de l'eau)
- Golf course: Golf du lac St-Joseph (5kms)
- Ski Hill: St-Raymond de Porneuf (25kms)
Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing
Skating trails( 2.5 kms)with lights and cross-country skiing along the river in Ste-Catherine (15 min. from the chalet) Outdoor Duchesnay with 45 kms of cross-country skiing ( 10 min. from the chalet).
Walking trails, canoe, bike, badminton, volley-ball.
Two outdoor centers less than 10 min. away :Vallee Bras du Nord (trails,water rafting,mountain bike ) and Duchesnay (trails, interpretation and a maze). Golf of lake St-Joseph at 5 kms.
Swimming, canoe, paddle boat, bike, badminton,volley ball.
Activities described on top and 2 bike paths offer trails from 14 to 66 kms.Vélopiste Jacques Cartier starts 2kms from the house with 66 kms to go.
Wonderful walks under the colorful trees...
To add to the rest, Village Vacances Valcartier(15 min.) offers many activities all the year around.
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lac-Saint-Joseph, Quebec City and Area - Jacques-CartierAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 31, 2019