- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1 300 sq ft
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 27 000 sq ft
By the fireplace
Enjoy the quiet in the hills Mont Tourbillon Lac-Beauport (Quebec at 20 minutes) in a brand new chalet. Large windows allowing you to enjoy the wooded setting and a stylish decor will make your stay enjoyable.
- Modern newly built chalet/house (October 2010)
- Fully Equipped kitchen with dishwasher and center island.
- Wood fireplace
- 2 bedrooms - one with Queen Bed, and the other with Queen and single beds
- TV room (42 ") with cable, DVD & Sofa Bed that pulls out to a very comfortable double bed
- Folding cot - ideal for child in house
- One Full bathroom ( with sink, tub, toilet)
- One powder room (sink and toilet)
- Washer and dryer in basement with Ironing board for your convenience
- Hi-Fi system and IPOD Connection
- All linen, towels supplied.
- Hair dryer and iron provided
- Electric heat control in every room
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beauport (500 m)
- Golf course: Mont Tourbillon (200 m)
- Ski Hill: Le Relais (5 km)
- Alpine Skiing - Le Relais (5 minutes away) 25 trails, night skiing
- Stoneham (15 minutes away)
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing - Sentiers du Moulin ( 5 minutes away)
- Ice skating on Lac Beauport - 3km ring (5 minutes away)
- Winter games at the Village Valcartier ( 20 minutes away)
- Dog Sledding
- Ice climbing
- Snowmobiling (5 minutes away)
- Ice fishing
- Aquatic club on Mont Tourbillon - offering Kayaking, canoeing , paddleboat, sailboats
- Mountain biking
- Golfing (full 19 hole course)
- Horse riding
- Aquatic games at the Village Valcartier
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.