- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1800 sf
- 2 bathrooms
House by the beach* 4 beds * SPA
Wonderful newly built cottage house chalet 30 steps from the beach and Lake St. Joseph located at Fossambault-sur-le-Lac, 30 minutes from Quebec and the Valley of the Jacques-Cartier. St. Joseph Lake, covers an area of 11.31 km2 and a circumference of 22.4 km. Well integrated in its natural environment, with its houses seeming to draw through a forest with trees more varied, Fossambault-sur-le-Lac is undoubtedly one of the jewels of the metropolitan region of Quebec.
This beautiful cottage offers a living space warm and welcoming! This is the place to make your stay a magical time for toddlers as for the biggest! As a couple, family or friends, we offer a range of all inclusive amenities to make your stay exceptional! Whether you are 2 to 10 people, SIX by the water will charm you for its modern character, originality and the diversity of its living spaces that will appeal to all.
First, you have the open space area in the kitchen which is equipped with a central island with a large work surface and a lunch counter. There is also a dishwasher, microwave, Nescafé coffee machine with capsules, fondue pot and all necessary utensils and dishes to cook at your leisure to offer you a unique experience.
What about our dining room which can be configured according to your need. You can easily accommodate up to 8 guests thanks to the high table with extension and a bench ... not to mention four comfortable seats at the counter.
The lounge with its focus on ethanol fire place will be the gathering room where you will find comfort and charm for nice discussions. There is also a mini stereo system with docking station for iPhone, internet access Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
Upstairs is the master suite with queen bed overlooking the huge terrace with lake views, two bedrooms with double beds and a bathroom with double ceramic shower and therapeutic jets.
In the basement, a second living room that will entertain your teens to be enjoying the atmosphere. To chat, joke, read, play or watch a good movie, this room will be a place enjoyed by your kids! Footsball Table, TV, Video Games Xbox 360 and various board games are offered. You'll also find a sofa bed and the 4th bedroom with fitted double bed. He also finds it a full bathroom with washer and dryer at your disposal . And don't forget that the SIX by the water is equiped with central air conditioning for your confort.
Your stay will be as pleasant outside than inside! A covered terrace with lake views, a dining table, a sectional and a propane BBQ will please you very much. The backyard in turn is equipped with a large private spa, a game module, an outdoor fireplace and a table and chairs. In addition, a detached garage is available to put your snowmobile, your kayak or your bikes. Please know that we also provide you with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, kayak, life jackets, outdoor games and bicycles.
The main attraction of this house is the access to the majestic Lake St. Joseph. Just 30 steps, you can enjoy summer to its splendid sandy beach and winter with direct access to snowmobile trails. The beach enjoys sunshine throughout the day and a sunset in the mountains breathtaking. The beach is ideal for games and relaxation and safety is assured by lifeguards and security guards. Know that this beach is semie-private and is accessible only by presenting your access card.
Towels, bedding, some coffee capsules, ethanol and propane provided.
Go, treat yourself and book ...
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac St-Joseph (30 pieds)
- Golf course: Club du Lac St-Joseph (1 km)
- Ski Hill: Centre de ski St-Raymond (15 km)
Summer and fall activities:
- Boat motor, personal watercraft, water skiing, ( a motor boat can be put in the water for a small fee.)
- Canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing;
- Land of the Town Hall (2 minutes): beach volleyball, badminton, playground, bocce, horseshoes;
- Fernand Lucchesi Park (3 minutes, 7 rue des Étangs): Tennis, soccer, basketball, floor hockey, games for children;
- Bicycle path directly accessible: Track Portneuf-Jacques-Cartier 68 km long;
- Duchesnay tourist station (5 minutes): tree to tree, mountain biking, hiking paths, massage, spa, canoe rentals, kayaks, pedal boats, and rabaskas boards (SUP paddle surfing standing), restaurant and bar;
- Camping Plage Lac St-Joseph (7 minutes): boat rentals, launching boats,
- 3 golf courses: Golf du Lac St-Joseph (1 km), Le Grand Portneuf and the Golf des Pins;
- Vallée Secrète: go hunting for treasures in the forest;
- Plane Glider: familiarization flight dropped to 2500 feet from the ground;
- Inukshuk Labyrinth: Find the center, answer puzzles, participate in a treasure hunt;
- Horseback riding: Centre équestre Jessy
- Ste-Catherine Rodeo
- Valcartier Vacation Village (30 minutes) water parks and slides;
- Old Québec City (30 minutes)
- Snowmobile trails of the federation directly accessible, rental: Aventure Inukshuk (418 875-0770);
- Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and hiking in the forest;
- Sailing on the frozen lake;
- Land of the Town Hall (2 minutes): skating and ice hockey;
- Duchesnay tourist station (5 minutes): hok skiing, ice fishing, dogsledding, fat bike, etc.
- Grand Heron Park: skate trails and slips;
- Ski resort St-Raymond: downhill and slides;
- Valcartier Vacation Village: inner tube on slides;
- Old Quebec and the Winter Carnival.
It is possible to make excursions kayaking, rafting, canyoning, walking in the forest, in-trees-trees, snowmobiling and more by visiting the websites Adventures Inukshuk, La vallée du Bras du Nord, The Excursions of the Jacques Cartier and The Duchesnay Tourist Station.
- Mus tbe 25 years old to rent.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.