1 from 60 - Fire pit
2 from 60 - Front house/parking
3 from 60 - Lake side
4 from 60 - Beautiful lake view sunset
5 from 60 - Patio with table and chairs
6 from 60 - View of the lake from the patio
7 from 60
8 from 60 - Backyard patio area
9 from 60
10 from 60 - Life jackets
11 from 60 - Kayaks
12 from 60
13 from 60 - Family of loons
14 from 60
15 from 60
16 from 60
17 from 60 - Fully equipped kitchen
18 from 60 - Fully equipped kitchen
19 from 60 - Fully equipped kitchen
20 from 60 - Fully equipped kitchen
21 from 60 - Breakfast area in kitchen
22 from 60 - Main floor hallway
23 from 60 - Dining room
24 from 60 - View of the lake from dining room
25 from 60 - Main floor bathroom with bathtub/shower
26 from 60 - Main floor bathroom with bathtub/shower
27 from 60 - Mainfloor Laundry room
28 from 60 - Indoor fireplace in living room
29 from 60 - Living room
30 from 60 - Second floor Mezzanine
31 from 60 - Living room
32 from 60 - Living room
33 from 60 - Master bedroom with king size bed
34 from 60 - Master bedroom with king size bed
35 from 60 - Master bedroom with king size bed
36 from 60 - Room 2 with queen size bed
37 from 60 - Room 2 with queen size bed
38 from 60 - Room 3 with two single beds (which one is a hide-a-way bed)
39 from 60 - Room 3 with two single beds (which one is a hide-a-way bed)
40 from 60 - Room 3 with two single beds (which one is a hide-a-way bed)
41 from 60 - Jet tub
42 from 60 - Jet tub
43 from 60 - Second floor bathroom with jet tub and separate shower
44 from 60
45 from 60
46 from 60
47 from 60 - Basement common room with 2 double beds
48 from 60 - Basement common room with 2 double beds
49 from 60 - Pool table
50 from 60 - Pool table
51 from 60
52 from 60
53 from 60
54 from 60
55 from 60
56 from 60 - Fishing
57 from 60
58 from 60
59 from 60
60 from 60
10 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 washrooms.
Beautiful 2 story Family oriented Lake house secluded in the woods with 3 bdrm, 2 bathrooms house over looking a private lake. Enjoy nature walks, fishing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming on a very clean, crystal clear & secluded lake with no motor boats. Val-des-Monts Perkins side 45 min. from downtown Ottawa. 18 min. to the closet grocery store in Perkins. 15 minutes to the closet corner store. 35 min. to the Mont-Cascade water park. 25 min. to the Caverne Laflèche (Arbraska).
You'll love our home because it is family oriented, relaxing and peacefull. It is equipped with everything you need.
Family events are welcome but please advise us on the type of event.
Open concept with kitchen + breakfast nook, dining room
Living room with fireplace Smart TV & PS3 with movie selection and PS3 games
Full bathroom (with bath/shower)
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Fully equipped kitchen that includes but not limited to;
Salt/Pepper and other spices - Sugar - Saran wrap - Foil - Microwave - Toaster oven - Toaster - Coffee Machine - Coffee press (Bodum) - Coffee grinder - Crock Pot - 1 fondue pot
Dishwasher, Convection oven
Coffee and tea provided during your stay;
*** Not provided during your stay are paper towel or napkins***
Bedroom 1: King size bed / TV with PS3
Bathroom with bath and stand alone shower
Bedroom 2: Single day bed with single trundle under day bed.
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Mezzanine with kids toys, barbie house and board games.
Full size Pool table
Common space (basement): 2 double beds with a walk out garden doors
We have a portable A/C in the main bedroom plus an additional one in the living room. Every bedroom has ceiling fans plus a floor fan except the basement that only has a floor fan.
Provided during your stay;
Bed sheets, Pillows, Bath towels, Hand towels, Face cloths, Body soap, Shampoo, Toilet paper (one roll per night per bathroom only).
Dish soap, laundry soap
Salt, pepper, saran wrap, foil, sugar
Not provided are paper towels and napkins
Guest have access to the entire house except some pre-designated closets and garage.
Colouring crayons, kids toys, barbie house, board games & kids books.
Free access to our Netflix account + lots of DVD movies
***We do not have cable TV***
The house is on a private lake where you can fish for rainbow trout, bass, pan fish.
Allowed on the lake are pedal boats, kayaks, canoes (no motor boats).
Provided during your stay; 4 person pedal boat 1 adult sit on top kayak, 2 sit inside adult kayaks plus 2 kids sit on top kayaks plus life preservers and floatation devices.
We do not provide fire wood in the summer time aside from anything you can find on the property that is lying around.
Security deposit will be taken one week before arrival and will be return within 7 days after check-out.
If there are any damages or anything items missing inside or outside, the amount of the damage or missing item will be deducted from the deposit.
If the house is left dirty, an extra cleaning fee of $95 will be deducted from the deposit amount.
If there was any smoking/parties or animals in the house during the stay an amount of $250 will be deducted from the deposit amount.
A copy of the contract will be sent upon check-in.
Cellphone reception can be limited.
Outdoor device that sends videos at the front of the house. Camera is on at all times.
- The house rules are put in place in order to protect us as owners and you as guests.
- Owners will not be liable for any accidents or injuries during their stay. Due to liability reasons we must be notified of any guests or visitors who will be entering the house during your stay, outside of the initial party indicated at time of your booking.
- Please be honest on the number of people staying at the house. Events are welcomed but please advise us in advance.
- Noise reduction at night is 11pm (this is not a curfew). Even though the lake house is secluded everything echoes and so we still have to respect our neighbours who live around the lake.
- This is not a party place, we ask that you respect the noise reduction in place.
- STRICT no smoking rule in the house. Ashtrays are provided for smoking outside. Please do not throw your cigarettes on the ground due to fire hazard and out of respect for the wild life.
- STRICT no animal rule due to extreme allergies.
- No cutting and no hot plates/ pots on the kitchen counters or dining room table (please use the cutting boards provided).
- Lake rules • By using the lake, all renters agree that they do so at their own risk. • Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. • Life jackets are provided during your stay • Children must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Fire rules • By making a fire, all renters agree that they do so at their own risk. • No fires should be made if there is a city ban on fires due to dryness. Renters will be made aware prior to their arrival or during their stay of any changes. • Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times around the fire. • All fires made should be supervised and not left unattended, if not the fire should be extinguished with the water hose which will be provided.
- ***Very important*** Since we have a septic tank it is extremely important the following is not poured or flushed down the toilet. - No grease or oils - No sanitary pads - No paper towels - No baby wipes of any kind not even flushable ones.
- Security deposit will be taken one week before arrival and will be return within 7 days after check-out.
- If there are any damages or anything missing, the amount of the damages or missing item/items will be deducted from the deposit.
- If the house is left dirty upon check-out, an extra cleaning fee of $95 will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- If there was any smoking/parties or animals in the house during the stay an amount of $250 will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- 1 king size bed
- 1 queen size bed
Cottage and land
- Building dimensions: 2400 square feet
- Property dimensions: 1 acre 3/4
Last updated: May 25, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Linart Gallery
- Galerie Montcalm
- Boutique La petite G'ART
Autodrome / karting centre
- Amigo recreational complex
- Top Karting (Hull)
- Parc de VR Royal Papineau du Lac de l'Argile
- La base de plein air Air-Eau-Bois
Boat tour company
Casino / racetrack
Downhill ski centre
- Sommet Edelweiss
- Mont Cascades
- Ski Vorlage
- Camp Fortune
Farm / agricultural producer
- Alpaca Unlimited
- Ferme aux saveurs des monts
- Verger Croque-pomme
Festival / special event
- Wonders of Sand
- Outaouais Film Festival
- Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Fall rhapsody in Gatineau Park
- Snowflake kingdom of Winterlude
- Winter Beerfest
- Festival Country du Grand Gatineau
- Casino Lac-Leamy Sound of Light
- Symposium Gatineau en Couleurs
- Le Sorcier Golf Club
- Golf Royal Papineau Lac de l'Argile
- Club de golf Buckingham
- Club de golf Touraine
- Dunnderosa Golf Club
- Thurso golf club Inc.
- Year-round Hot air balloon rides - Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival
Ice fishing centre
- L'Artisan du dessert
- La Trappe à fromage
- Rapides-Farmer Generating Station (Hydro-Québec)
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
Museum / historic site
- Fairbairn House Heritage Centre
- Canadian Museum of History
- Mackenzie King Estate
- Arbraska Laflèche
- Meredith Centre
- Géo-Explora Scootrek (Chelsea)
- Tubes & Jujubes
- Camp Fortune aerial park and ziplines
- Altitude Gym
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Lac-Beauchamp
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Gatineau Park
- Centre de plein air du Lac-Leamy
- Chemins d'eau
- Outaouais Gourmet Way
- Old Chelsea Square Ice Rink
- Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Studio 157
- Nordik Spa-Nature
- Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
- Amerispa Hilton Lac-Leamy
- Hit The Floor World-Class Dance Event (Gatineau)
- Gatineau Loppet
- Grand Prix Cycliste Gatineau
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Sommet Edelweiss - snow tubing
Trade show / fair
- Foire écosphère Gatineau - Environnement et écohabitation
- La Grande Braderie de mode québécoise - Gatineau
- The Canadian Museum of History's Christmas Market
- Gatineau-Ottawa Bicycle Show
- Mont Cascades Mountain Waterpark
- Réserve faunique de Papineau-Labelle
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term
||2 week nights
||2 week-end nights
September 3, 2019 to December 18, 2019
December 19, 2019 to January 5, 2020
January 6, 2020 to April 30, 2020
May 1, 2020 to June 23, 2020
June 24, 2020 to September 2, 2020
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
A minimum of 5 day booking for the summer season.
A minimum of 2 days for low and mid-season.
Easter weekend @ $300 a night.
A deposit of 25% of the total of the booking will be required upon booking.
If the reservation is canceled more than two weeks (14 days) prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded. If the reservation is cancelled less than two weeks (14 days), the deposit will not be refunded.
The remaining 75% will be required 7 days prior to check-in.
A security deposit of $400 will be required a week before check-in via paypal or etransfer and will be returned upon check-out (a maximum of 2 days after check-out) after verification of house/grounds.