- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2,000 ft²
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 35,000 ft²
De l'Écluse lake - All of the luxury of a house with the enchanting chalet setting! 30 minutes from Alonzo-Wright bridge in Gatineau 40 minutes from Ottawa, 2½ hours from Montréal. If you are looking for quietness in wild...
Located in Val-des-Monts in the area of Saint-Pierre-de-Wakfefield, on the shore of Lake de L'Écluse, this magnificent 4 bedrooms stone chalet offers you a breathtaking view on the lake. Can comfortably bed 8 persons.
A large 140 feet deep lake has a clear and limpid water that will refresh you during summer, a sand beach and a large 12 x 12 deck where you can jump into water for a good swim.
If you are looking for quietness in wild nature...
CHECK AVAILABILITY AT www.chaletrelax.com
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac de l'Écluse
- Golf course: Edelweiss (15-20 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Edelweiss (15-20 minutes)
- Horse riding: http://www.captivafarms.com/ à 20 minutes du chalet
- Scandinavian baths: http://www.lenordik.com/ à 35 minutes du chalet
- Waterpark: http://www.montcascades.ca/ à 30 minutes du chalet
- Gatineau parc: http://www.ccn-ncc.gc.ca/endroits-a-visiter/parc-de-la-gatineau
- http://www.edelweissvalley.com/ à 20 minutes du chalet
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Val-des-Monts, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 250 $ - 400 $
- 2 nights
- 550 $ - 800 $
- 7 nights
- 1250 $ - 2600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 25, 2019