- 12 person maximum
- 3 king size beds, 1 queen size bed, 4 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
SpaceThe Abri Meunier Lake House offers the best of both worlds, luxury waterfront property minutes from the city. The recently built luxurious 4 bedroom home can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people (1 king master; 1 king in guest bedroom; 1 king in basement guest bedroom and 2 twin bunks in fourth bedroom, 2 pullout single beds in the recreational room).
This spacious bungalow has a large patio overlooking the lake, natural light throughout, and the walk-out basement leading to the hot tub which provides stunning views of the lake.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, BBQ and everything you would need to cook up a delicious meal. The large open space great room is perfect for entertaining.
Each room has superior quality mattresses king size beds and comfortable bedding to ensure maximum comfort throughout your stay. The cottage comes with 2 kayaks, your own private dock and you can bring your own boat if you want. The boat launch is a short 5 minute drive. The property has a private sandy beach and the floating island provides hours of fun on sunny summer days.
Whether you are looking for a family getaway or a girl's yoga weekend, this is the place for you.Guest accessThe entire house is accesible except for the attached garage.Guest interactionWe live but a few minutes away should any needs arise during your stay, we will be available.Neighbourhood overviewUnder 5 min walking distance to the convenient store. Under 5 min drive to the town of Perkins.
Plenty of activities available at the cottage or in surrounding areas. Boating, water sports, swimming, fishing, outdoor fireplace, hot tub, water slides (Mont-Cascades), golfing (Sorcier 10km, Edelweiss, Mont-Cascades 25km), snowmobiling, skating, skiing (Edelweiss; Mont-Cascades), sugar bush.
Getting aroundWe are far from public transportation, however a short drive from all amenities you would need for your stay.
Near this cottage
- Golf course: https://www.golflesorcier.com/ (10 km)
- Ski Hill: https://www.sommets.com/fr/montagne-de-ski/sommet-edelweiss/ (24 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Rabaska Canada
- Évasion plein air Outaouais
- Linart Gallery
- Galerie Montcalm
- Espace Pierre-Debain
- Espace 33 Art Gallery / Picture Framing
- Centre d'exposition L'Imagier
Autodrome / karting centre
- Amigo recreational complex
- Top Karting (Hull)
- Plage municipale de Val-des-Monts
- Plage du Parc Moussette
- Plage de la marina d'Aylmer
Boat tour company
- Au feel de l'eau
Casino / racetrack
- Casino Lac-Leamy
Downhill ski centre
- Sommet Edelweiss
- Mont Cascades
- Camp Fortune
- Ski Vorlage
Farm / agricultural producer
- Alpaca Unlimited
- Verger Croque-pomme
- Eardley Garden
Festival / special event
- Wonders of Sand
- Outaouais Film Festival
- Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Festival Country du Grand Gatineau
- Snowflake kingdom of Winterlude
- MosaïCulture Gatineau 2018
- Winter Beerfest
- Gatineau Beerfest
- Casino du Lac-Leamy Sound of Light
- Symposium Gatineau en Couleurs
- L'Outaouais en fête
- Le Sorcier Golf Club
- Club de golf Touraine
- Club de golf Buckingham
- Dunnderosa Golf Club
- Golf Royal Papineau Lac de l'Argile
- Year-round Hot air balloon rides - Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival
Ice fishing centre
- Pêche Blanche Gatineau
- La Trappe à fromage
- Rapides-Farmer Generating Station (Hydro-Québec)
- Vignoble du Clos Baillie
- Picturing Arctic Modernity - North Baffin Drawings from 1964
- Death in the Ice - The Mystery of the Franklin Expedition
- Medieval Europe - Power and Splendour
Museum / historic site
- Fairbairn House Heritage Centre
- Canadian Museum of History
- Mackenzie King Estate
- Symmes Inn Museum
- Arbraska Laflèche
- Tubes & Jujubes
- Camp Fortune aerial park and ziplines
- Altitude Gym
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Lac-Beauchamp
- Gatineau Park
- Centre de plein air du Lac-Leamy
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Chemins d'eau
- Outaouais Gourmet Way
- Patinoire du ruisseau de la Brasserie
- Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Studio 157
- Nordik Spa-Nature
- Amerispa Hilton Lac-Leamy
- Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
- Studio 157 - Hôtel DoubleTree by Hilton
- Gatineau Loppet
- Hit The Floor Dance Competition (Gatineau)
- Grand Prix Cycliste Gatineau
- Sucrerie du terroir
- Le Domaine de l'Ange-Gardien
- Chelsea Vineyard Inc.
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Le Domaine de l'Ange-Gardien
- Sommet Edelweiss - snow tubing
Trade show / fair
- The Canadian Museum of History's Christmas Market
- Gatineau-Ottawa bicycle show
- Foire écosphère Gatineau - Environnement et écohabitation
- Le rendez-vous des saveurs de Gatineau
- Christmas in Old-Aylmer
- Mont Cascades Mountain Waterpark
- Réserve faunique de Papineau-Labelle
High season Dates for 2018:
June 17 - Sept 3 : (min 7 night rental dates, Sunday to Sunday)
Weekly fee 3500$ plus applicable 17.95% taxes
Dec 22 - Jan 7, 2017: (min 5 night rental dates)
March Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, May and family long week-end (minimum 3 night stay)
All other dates not mentioned above are 400-650$ per night on weekend and 250-300 per night during the week.
A refundable security deposit of $1000 will be payable upon booking.
200$ cleaning fee will also be collected at the beginning of your stay.
Strict (add 25% cancellation fee 1 month prior).
Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Val-des-Monts, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 800 $ - 1500 $
- 7 nights
- 1500 $ - 3500 $
- 4000 $ - 14000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 27, 2018