- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Four-season house on the edge of Lake Hacquard, a quiet place, 35 minutes from Mont-Tremblant and less than 30 minutes from Montebello.
- Three large patio doors face the lake, one upstairs from the master bedroom leading to a small balcony
- A wood stove for a warm atmosphere in winter
- A large balcony of 300 square feet allows to admire the view of the lake side,
- Including kayak, rowboat, canoe.
Lake without motor boat.
Ideal environment for hunters and fishermen, hikers on foot or snowshoes in winter will also find their account. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy nearby golf courses. And the lake is absolutely wonderful for swimmers who will also enjoy a large dock to enjoy the pleasures of being at the water's edge.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aux Solstices
- Pack of the white fire
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Festival dimanche en musique
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Fromagerie Montebello
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Paintball Fort Ouest
- Géo-Explora Scootrek (Montebello)
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- La Cabane à Tuque
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Route des Zingues
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
2 week-end nights 5 nights 7 nights Summer
June 1, 2019 to September 8, 2019
- - $1,500 Fall
September 8, 2019 to December 21, 2019
$500 $750 $1,000 Winter Holidays 2020
December 21, 2019 to January 12, 2020
$750 $1,000 $1,400 Winter and Spring
January 13, 2020 to June 1, 2020
$500 $750 $1,000 Summer 2020
June 1, 2020 to September 8, 2020
- - $1,500
- A $ 250 non-refundable deposit is requested to confirm your reservation. In case of cancellation this one is non-refundable.
- The balance of the payment of the rent is made by email transfer, the total amount must be disbursed 10 days before your arrival.
- A security deposit of $ 500 must also be paid by email transfer, 10 days before your arrival it will be returned within 3 days of your departure. In the event of breakage or damage to the property, this security deposit will not be returned to you and the owners reserve their recourse for the value of the damages exceeding this sum.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Émile-de-Suffolk, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $500 - $750
- 5 nights
- $750 - $1,000
- 7 nights
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 26, 2019