- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet Le Repos *NATURE & SKI*
Welcome to Chalet Le Repos in the beautiful region of Lac-des-Plages!
Beautiful 4 seasons cottage fully equipped on the shores of Lake Lévesque: a calm lake, clean and non-motorized.
Each window of the house offers an interesting view of the property. This place is a haven of peace for a well-deserved rest, for a family reunion / couple of friends or for a romantic getaway; it will provide many memorable moments.
This enchanting 2-hectare site is over 400 feet along the water's edge including 2 bays, a peninsula and a small island, and will delight those looking for tranquility and the joy of nature. This cottage is located on the edge of the Laurentians and Outaouais in beautiful nature. Easily accessible by road 323.
30 minutes from Montebello and 30 minutes from Tremblant, Chalet Le Repos is close to a range of activities such as Lac Simon and La Petite Rouge tourist centers; Mont-Tremblant and Mont-Blanc Ski Resorts; Montpellier and L'Héritage Golf Clubs; and the Omega Park.
Firewood available winter.
This property can accommodate 5 people.
Ground floor :
The main floor consists of a fully equipped open style kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher; a living room with fireplace, a bedroom (double bed) and a bathroom with a shower.
The second floor includes the master bedroom (queen bed), with small TV, DVD players and some movies
A mezzanine (single bed) for a child, a charming bathroom with a comfortable bathtub.
A TV room with books, games, movies, a game room (with a large table) and finally, a laundry room.
Enjoy the clothesline outside to dry your clothes with a fresh scent.
All linens, towels, cooking utensils are provided. Bring only your food and clothes!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lévesque
- Ski Hill: Tremblant (30 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aux Solstices
- Tanwen Pack
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Plage du lac Mercier
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- Festival dimanche en musique
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Paintball Fort Ouest
- Géo-Explora Scootrek (Mont-Tremblant)
Regional / municipal park
- Centre Touristique et Éducatif des Laurentides (CTEL) / Parc écotouristique de la MRC des Laurentides
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Patinoire de l'Espace public
- Ice rink on Lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- La Cabane à Tuque
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- La Route des Zingues
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Le Repos *NATURE & SKI*
Saint-Émile-de-Suffolk, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 430 $ - 480 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 15, 2019
Other ads from this announcer
Chalet 4 saisons *COMFORT & SKI*
Bordeaux *SPA, RIVER & SKI*
Les Éboulements, Charlevoix
Domaine du Hameau *LUXURY,SPA,SKI*
Belle Brume *NATURE & POOL TABLE*
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The Mountains