Valid from November 13 to December 12, 2019
$ 400 rebate to December 15th Weekend 2 nights / $ 800 or 3 nights / $ 900
- 12 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 43' x 34'
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 26,000p2
Secondary residence of recent construction. quiet and peaceful environment at the edge of the water. A calm lake and without traffic. One of the most beautiful lake in water quality in Quebec. Dock in the sun all day and beautiful little beach for young children.
Modern kitchen with all amenities, dining room, living room, wood stove corner, all open plan. 1 bathroom. Impressive windows overlooking the lake.
On the 2nd floor you will find a luxurious master bedroom with 2 queen bed and private bathroom. 2 large bedrooms with queen bed. Mezzanine with 3 single beds. A shared bathroom.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Pack of the white fire
- Kenauk Nature
- Aux Solstices
- Kayak Authentik
- ABV Kayak et Excursions
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Verger Croque-pomme
Festival / special event
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Montebello Rockfest
- Festival country de Plaisance
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Thurso golf club Inc.
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
- Fromagerie Montebello
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
- Plaisance Heritage Interpretation Centre
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Plaisance
Regional / municipal park
- Plaisance Falls
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Cabane à sucre Chez Ti-Mousse
- Cabane à sucre Brazeau
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Location altitude - Mont altitude inc.
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Montpellier, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 1200 $ - 1550 $
- 3 nights
- 1425 $ - 1725 $
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 1950 $ - 2450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 14, 2019