Valid from October 20 to November 20, 2018
• Week End Nov à 795$ (Exclusions) • Week End Déc à 895$ (Exclusions) • Location de 1 soir en Novembre et Décembre (vendredi ou samedi 595$)
- 22 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 4 queen size beds, 4 double beds
- 7 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Nice cottage in Montebello
Charming chalet located in the village of Montebello and backing onto the Ottawa river. Our chalet can accommodate families and groups of up to 20 people with its 7 bedrooms. However, thanks to communicating doors, the chalet can also be divided into seperate sections for smaller groups.
Rentals include bedding, towels and face cloths, dishes, pots and pans as well as coffee, soap and shampoo. High speed internet and satelite TV are also included. For those who enjoy non-motorised water sports, there is direct access to the river and a dock. BBQs with propane are located on the grand terrace and we even have a firepit for campfires. In the winter, snowmobilers can ride in and out and be directly on the trails.
All our guests can take advantage of the corporate rebate we have negotiated off the entry passes to OMEGA PARC for a substantial savings! You can also take advantage of the services and trails offered by the Château Montebello which is only a 15 minute walk from our location.
We look forward to greeting you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: rivière des Outaouais (50m)
- Golf course: Fairmont Château Montebello (4km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant (1h voiture)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Kenauk Nature
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Kayak Authentik
- Pack of the white fire
- New World Rafting
- Propulsion rafting
- ABV Kayak et Excursions
- Aux Solstices
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Verger Croque-pomme
Festival / special event
- Montebello Rockfest
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival country de Plaisance
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Thurso golf club Inc.
- Fromagerie Montebello
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
Museum / historic site
- Chocomotive - Chocolate making Économusée
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
- Musée des Pionniers
- Plaisance Heritage Interpretation Centre
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Plaisance
Regional / municipal park
- Plaisance Falls
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Cabane à sucre Chez Ti-Mousse
- Cabane à sucre Brazeau
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Location altitude - Mont altitude inc.
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Nice cottage in Montebello
Montebello, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago