- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 117mc
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 3800mc
Le Petit Domaine
This picturesque little log cabin, cliche of our region, will charm you from the first moment! Perched on a mountainside overlooking the majestic Lake Simon, bordered by rocks and a mature forest of birch and maple, you can get up in the morning contemplating the view and the deer roaming the field, in peace. . It's the mezzanine and the spa on the terrace that you will have the best view. When you eat or sit near the fireplace, you will feel isolated from the world, far away in the forest, quiet. With its 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and whirlpool, a fireplace, a spa, a BBQ, a TV, you will have all the comforts, charm and luxury, in an atmosphere of rustic wooden chalet round, in an enchanting setting.
This cottage built on two floors can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably. See the description of each floor ....
The mezzanine ...
At the top of a spiral staircase is a mezzanine ideal for a family, including a queen bed and two single beds. A bathroom with a shower is also located there. You can contemplate the view of Lake Simon by waking up.
The ground floor...
The ground floor offers a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with whirlpool. The kitchen will please you with among other things a counter separating the dining room and overlooking the largely windowed front. Adjacent to the dining room is the living room with all the warmth and smell of the wood burning stove.
The exterior ...
The outdoor layout includes a large terrace and a spa area with views of Lake Simon. The mainly maple forest houses deer that you will see in the early morning or evening wandering around the cottage. Enjoying access to the lake, a dock is available to dock your boats.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Simon (200 m)
- Golf course: Club de Golf de Montpellier (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Tremblant (65 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Pack of the white fire
- Aux Solstices
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- La Route des Zingues
Period Weekend Week of 5 days Week of 7 days January 5 to 31 $ 600 $ 800 $ 1,350 February 1 to 28 $ 600 $ 800 $ 1,350 March 1 to March 31 $ 600 $ 800 $ 1,350 April 1 to April 30 $ 550 $ 600 $ 1,050 May 1 to May 31 $ 550 $ 600 $ 1,050 June 1 to 22 $ 650 $ 800 $ 1,350 June 22 to July 31 $ 700 $ 1,150 nd HOLIDAYS OF CONSTRUCTION $ 750 $ 1,400 nd August 1 to August 31 $ 750 $ 1,200 nd September 1 to 30 $ 700 $ 800 $ 1,350 October 1 to 31 $ 550 $ 600 $ 1,050 November 1 to 30 $ 500 $ 600 $ 1,050 December 1 to 21 $ 700 $ 600 $ 1,150 December 21st to January 5th (Price on request) Call Call Call
Young adults, a group of young adults only, must be aged 21 years and older:
- Arrivals are scheduled for 17h00 and departure noon;
- A security deposit of $500.00 for damage is required to get the keys;
- Deposit of 50% payable on booking.
- 100% refund, 60 days before the start of the stay;
- 50% refund, 30 days before the start of the stay.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Petit Domaine
Lac-Simon, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 750 $
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 1400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 12, 2019