- 7 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 46x25 pi (14.02x7.62 m)
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 4 025 m² (43 324.74 pi²)
Chalet Lac Levert
Charming ancestral house completely renovated in 2009 on a small quiet fishing lake (electric motor boats only). Enjoy the lake (Lac Levert) for fishing (bass and pike), swimming, or kayaking in the middle of a flowery paradise.
Cottage in Lac-Simon, Outaouais
Charming ancestral house completely renovated in 2009 on a small quiet fishing lake (electric motor boats only).
Enjoy the lake (Lac Levert) for fishing (bass and pike), swimming, or kayaking in the middle of a flowery paradise.
The gorgeous Lac-Simon sandy beach is only 15 minutes away.
With two bathrooms, two closed bed rooms with a double bed, an open bedroom with a double bed and a single bed plus a sofa bed in the living room, this charming house can accommodate up to 7 adults comfortably.
We rent the house fully equipped with full kitchen, towels and bedding, washer and dryer.
We are also well equipped to accommodate toddlers with cot, baby bath and high chair.
The huge yard is fully fenced, and access to the lake and the road are secured with gates.
There is a sandbox and a play structure in the yard.
Rates for the period of July and August:
The price for one week is $ 950 for 2 adults, $ 50 per additional Persons. Free for children under 2 years.
We also ask for a security deposit of $ 500 (pre-authorized on a credit card).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Levert (250 pieds (75 mètres))
- Golf course: Golf Montpellier (15 min (13.7 km))
- Ski Hill: Ski Mont Tremblant (60 min (72 km))
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aux Solstices
- Pack of the white fire
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- La Route des Zingues
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season 07 sept. au 21 déc. 249 x 899 995 on request on request 21 déc. au 02 janv. 299 x 899 995 on request on request 02 janv. au 21 juin 249 x 899 995 on request on request 21 juin au 31 juillet. x x 995 995 on request on request 01 août au 06 sept. x x 995 995 on request on request
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Lac Levert
Lac-Simon, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 995 $ - 1295 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 2, 2019