- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 3 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Fabulously located 1 hour from Ottawa / Gatineau, 1 hour 45 minutes from Montreal, 45 minutes from Mont Tremblant / Mont Blanc and 20 minutes from Parc Omega, this cottage is directly built on the edge of Lac Simon. One step from the R323 trail of the Association des Motoneigistes de la Vallée de la Nation Inc. and the Chemin des Quarantes of the Club Quad Petite-Nation, it can welcome 6 people. It has satellite TV, air conditioning and a wood fireplace. On site you have pedalo, canoe and rowboats available for small ride on the lake. There is also the possibility of renting a pontoon of 12 people. The beach is beautiful and very safe for young children.
- ATV; https://www.quadpetitenation.ca/
- Quad; https://valleedelanation.com
- Ski; https://www.tremblant.ca/
- Lake; http://www.lac-simon.net/
- Park; https://www.parcomega.ca/
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Tanwen Pack
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Aux Solstices
- Kenauk Nature
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
- Bleuetière Ranch KDJD
Festival / special event
- Twist Fibre Festival
- Festival Western St-André-Avellin Rodéo Professionnel
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Fromagerie les folies bergères
Museum / historic site
- Musée des Pionniers
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve
- Plaisance Falls
- La Route des Zingues
Zoo / aquarium
- Parc Oméga
Deposit of 50% due at time of reservation (the balance is payable on arrival ) and it is not cancellable (only in case of death or serious health problem).
Week of 7 nights: Arrived on Sunday between 14h00 and 14h30. Departure the following Sunday before 11h00.
Weekends of 2 nights: Arrived on Friday after 14h00. Departure on Sunday before 11h00.
Bedding not included.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Lac-Simon, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 600 $
- 3 nights
- 650 $ - 750 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1100 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 16, 2019