- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1500 square feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 1.5 acres
Experiment the quietness and comfort of our cottages, located by Grand Lac Poisson Blanc, with a private 1,5 lot each, only 70 minutes away from Ottawa and 5 minutes from Mont Ste-Marie ski hills and golf course.
Discover our 2 comfortable cottages right on the magnificent Lac Grand Poisson Blanc, where you will find relaxation, pleasure, comfort and nature. These beautiful cottages are each built on 1.5 acre lot and located 70 minutes from Ottawa and 5 minutes from the beautiful hills and golf course of Mont Ste-Marie. They were built in 2007 and are fully furnished with brand new furniture.
The cottages are spacious and their cathedral ceiling bring brightness to the living area and offer an unspoilable view on the lake and surrounding mountains. The large deck will allow you to enjoy outside living. Cottage #2 is steps away from the lake and offers a beautiful view of the lake. Cottage #1 is a bit further but offers a wonderful view of the lake and surrounding mountains.
The following conveniences are also provided for your comfort (this applies to each cottage):
- completely furnished
- living room with gas fireplace
- kitchen equipped with dishwasher, plates and dishes, glassware, utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- full bathroom with shower
- 3 large bedrooms with comfortable beds (1 queen size and 2 doubles)
- sofa-bed that can sleep comfortably 2 people (Bedding included for all beds)
- Television and DVD player
- Firewood, picnic table, BBQ and chairs for outside included
- Washer and dryer
- beautiful 34' pier, barbecue
- pedal boat, canoe, fishing boat, kayaks and large lot covered with lawn
Hi Nancy, I want to tell you again how much we enjoyed our stay. I have completely fallen in love with this little sliver of the world. You provided a very clean and comforting environment to relax in. The views of the surrounding mountains were breathtaking. And the lake was my favorite part, the water was the perfect temperature and very clean. In the cold months ahead I will be thinking of this place fondly and often. We can't wait to return next year! Thanks again!Cassandra Guay, Ottawa
What a nice stay!
What a nice stay we had! We rented both cottages, 2 couples per cottage and we loved our holidays. Really clean and practical, it was a dream week in a quiet and relaxing environment. We had a great time, thanks for sharing this place in heaven! See you soon.Sylvie Archambault, Gatineau
Hello Nancy, Just a few words to let you know that we have had a very enjoyable stay at your cottage!!! We had a great time and it was very relaxing! A big thank you, we will keep very good memories of our stay in Lac Ste-Marie!Julie C., Gatineau
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Grand Lac Poisson Blanc (50')
- Golf course: Mont Ste-Marie (4 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Ste-Marie (4km)
These cottages are located in a bay in a quiet area. The following activities can be practiced in total security: pedal boat, jollyboat, fishing, kayaking, golfing, bicycling (bike path), tennis. Canoe, kayaks, pedal boat and small fishing boat are provided with the rental. During the winter, you can practice downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, skating, sliding, snowshoeing, fishing on ice, driving a snowmobile (path 322).
Skating, sliding, snoeshowing and ice fishing
Ski Mont Ste-Marie (the greatest ski hill in the Outaouais) is 5-minutes away. VTT and ski-doo trails nearby.
How about taking a walk in the quietness of the nearby woods or sitting in front of the fire outaside! You could also fish on the lake or even from the dock, where a 17-inch pike was taken.
Mont Ste-Marie golf course (the most beautiful golf course in the Outaouais) is 5-minutes away. Many VTT trails are found nearby.
Swim and fish from one of the 2 docks. Use canoe, pedal boat or kayaks that are provided! Explore this beautiful lake in a natural state with many unused beaches with fine white sand.
Eating on the patio at Pub McVey is a delightful experience. The food is excellent! You can find many other small restaurants where the food is good and the service friendly.
Walk in the woods or bring your VTT to use some of the many trails around!
Visit the Omega Park (http://parcomega.ca/en/)and feed all kinds of animals or have fun at the Aventure Laflèche (http://aventurelafleche.ca/en/).
Period Weekend 7-day Week Monthly/Seasonal September 1st, 2016 to June 21st, 2017 $500 $800-$1000 Price upon request June 22nd, 2017 to August 30th, 2017 N/A $1000-$1200 Price upon request
- A 40% non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation.
- Balance of the cost must be paid one month in advance of the arrival date.
- A damage deposit of $250 is required to be paid one month in advance of the arrival date. This damage deposit will be used in the event that the cottage and site are not in the same condition that they were upon the lessee's arrival. This deposit will be refunded upon inspection of the cottage and site.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Possibility of monthly and season rentals.
Lac-Sainte-Marie, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 600 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago