- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Casa Del Sol
Casa Del Sol is located at the Lac Des Plages, between the Laurentides and Outaouais. This superb country cottage is rustic, comfortable and offers all the conveniences. Summer and winter, you can benefit from the outdoor; bathing, pedal boat, kayak, fishing season (gray trout and black bass), skiing, skating and in the evening, enjoy a campfire in front of the sunset !
Only 20 minutes from Mont-Tremblant, 90 minutes from Montreal and 60 from Ottawa.
3 bedrooms; a King bed in the masterroom with view on the Lake, a room with Queen bed and a dormitory with 3 double beds.
Access to Internet, television sets with satellite, microwave an gas oven, dishwasher, splendid fireplace slow combustion, babyfoot table, an immense living room with and huge dinning table.
Lac-Des-plages is recognized for its sandy beaches and its crystalline water for unforgettable bathes and the practice of nautical activities. A quay is at your disposal. A bicycle ride around the lake will be enough to charm you. You have on site, board games, card decks, a large variety of popular books, also you can connect on the television your iPod, iPad, your Apple TV or your game console (Wii, Xbox, etc).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac-Des-Plages
- Golf course: Lac-Des-Plages, Tremblant
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant, Mont Blanc
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aux Solstices
- Chiens Traîneaux Petite-Nation
- Pack of the white fire
- Aventure sans fin
- Atelier Galerie d'art Solart
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Plage du lac Mercier
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
- Ferme les trois coteaux
- Vignoble biologique du Domaine des Météores
- Les fruits de la Terre
- Vignoble et fraisière - Domaine Mont-Vézeau
Festival / special event
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Jardin Cérès
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Club de golf Arundel
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Spa le Geyser
- La Cabane à Tuque
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- La Route des Zingues
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
Low season :
september 1 st - june 1st - week (7 days) 6 pers. 1400$
High season :
june 1st - september 1st - week (7 days) 6 pers. 1750$
Very high season :
july 15th - august 15th - week (7 days) 6 pers. 1950$
50% payable on reservation
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Casa Del Sol
Lac-des-Plages, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 750 $
- 7 nights
- 1200 $ - 1950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 8, 2018