- 16 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 5 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 6 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2400 ft² with ceilings ranging from 10 to18 ft high.
- 1 bathroom , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 350 acres with 2 private lakes.
Rosa of SOlisterra is SUPER eco !
A beautiful and spacious straw bale villa built directly on a sandy beach and surrounded by a vast 350 acres domain.
- 4 seasons
- 50 minutes from Ottawa
- 10 minutes from Mont Ste-Marie for golf or ski
- Piano and radio/CD player in the living room
- Large dining room for up to 16
- a kitchen designed to entertain (fully equipped with pots, pans, dishes, gas stove, fridge, dish-washer, toaster, microwave, coffee-maker (Bodum, no filters necessary)
- Direct access to the Transcanadian Trail that links Low to Maniwaki.
- No gas powered boats for a peaceful and secure environment for bathers
- 2 bathrooms
- The cottage is off-grid, completly powered by solar panels.
- Ideal for swimmers; the water is pristine
- wood for camp fire and fireplace.included
- canoe and paddles,
- 4 life vests included
- row boat with electric motor(for a quiet exploration of the lake),
- Wheelchair accessible
Love this place
This is my fourth visit to Solisterra. The surroundings are serene the house welcomin and the hosts wonderful. Looking forward to spending New Year's snowshoeing in the pristine woods and around the lakes, then sitting by the fireplace with a cozy book. A little jaunt in the Finnish sauna will be the cherry on the cake. I am a happy,happy repeat customer.Chryssi Paraskevopoulos, Montreal
Spent three days there with some friends, what a great place! The vibe is wonderful, Frank and Dominique were very kind and open about putting together such a cool spot. I will go back!Derek O, Montreal
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Willoughby Lake (directement sur le lac)
- Golf course: Golf Lac Sainte-Marie (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Sainte-Marie (14 km)
snow shoeing - cross-country skiing - skating and hockey on the lake - sliding in the large natural 'bol' on the Solisterra Domain
Skiing at Mont Ste Marie (10 km), Dog sleding, visit to the potter's workshop.
bird watching - cycling - hicking - 2 private lakes to explore - canoe - paddle boat .
Sugar shack - downhill skying at Mount Ste-Marie - discover the first nation community of Kitigan Zibi
Swimming - berry picking - bird watching - cycling - hicking - 2 private lakes to explore - canoe - paddle boat.
Golf - the cranberry farm - discover the first nation community of Kitigan Zibi
mushrooms - berry picking - hicking - cycling - bird watching.
The cranberry farm - Excurtion from tree to tree at Foret de l'aigle - Horse back riding
2014 Rates (before taxes) Period Weekend 5 day
June 15 to September 15 1599 $ 2300 $ 2599 $ 375 $ September 16 to June 14 * 1200 $ 1699 $ 1899 $ 275 $ * Christmas and New year holiday season is at high season rate.
- 50% déposit upon reservation
- final paiement at check-in
- Mode of payment ; cash or credit card.
- Security deposit (pre-authorisation on credit card).
Rosa of SOlisterra is SUPER eco !
Kazabazua, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1200 $ - 1599 $
- 7 nights
- 1899 $ - 2599 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 28, 2017