Valid from 25 to August 30, 2019
For 5 nights
- 14 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3 200 sqft
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 40 000 sqft
La Villa du Rocher
Literally built on a rock allowing you to enjoy a 280 degrees-view on the beautiful Lac Gagnon, La Villa is a true architectural masterpiece!
The Villa offers:
- 2 private suites (with full bathroom, Queen bed, private terrace, TV with DVD player and decorative fireplace) - 2x2 person;
- 1 private suite (with shower room, king bed, private terrace, television with reader and decorative fireplace) - 2 person;
- A room specially designed for children - 4 children;
- 2 sofa beds are also available in the living room - 2 adults and 2 children;
- A common bathroom with a laundry room;
- A fully equipped kitchen;
- A barbecue;
- A spa;
- A large indoor fireplace and an outdoor one;
- A common balcony and 2 beautiful terraces overlooking the lake;
- A large parking lot with large flat ground behind the house (ideal for badminton, football, volleyball, etc.);
- A small beach and a private bay and everything to enjoy the lake.
Much more than just a cottage rental, be ready to leave a unique experience! It will give you the feeling of travelling to EUROPE, without leaving the country! Fully equipped, you will just have to bring water and your food.
What is included:
To enjoy the lake: Four kayaks (two adults and two children); A pedal boat; Two paddle boards and lifejackets for adults.
To eat well: A raclette machine; A fondue machine; An espresso coffee maker and a filter; a barbecue ; a microwave ; a dishwasher and all the utensils and dishes necessary to make a good meal with family or friends!
To enjoy some raining days: Board games, puzzles, books, TVs with DVD players with more than 100 movies in every room and living room; and bluetooth sound systems.
Bedding and firewood are also provided. The bedding must be removed and let in the laundry room before your departure.
The little story:
Called the Cathedral by the locals, the building is inspired by a Colombian hacienda. It is the result of a man's dream, who has worked almost alone to build it in the 70s. At that time, the road to Lac Gagnon East did not exist ... All the construction equipment's transportation was made by boat ... Two boats filled with sand would still grise at the bottom of the lake.
What can you do around?
The Villa is located 15 minutes from the village of Duhamel, 60 minutes from Mont-Tremblant, 60 minutes from Montebello, 90 minutes from Gatineau / Ottawa and 2.5 hours from Montreal.
Two sandy beaches of the SEPAQ are less than twenty minutes drive. You are also surrounding by the Papineau Labelle Wildlife Reserve.
Duhamel is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts: hiking, boating, river tubing, hunting, biking, snowmobiling, snow-shoeing cross-country skiing, the observation of fauna and flora (deer paradise in winter), fishing (lake trout and landlocked salmon, bass, etc.) The public wharf is right in front of the chalet. A buoy is at your disposal for your boat.
An activity book is also available at the Villa; it sums up all the activities around.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Simon (22 km)
- Golf course: Club de golf Montpellier (45 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Tremblant (75 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Réserve faunique Papineau Labelle
- Municipal beach of Lac-Simon
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
- Oméga Park
- La Route des Zingues
- Réserve faunique Papineau Labelle
- 5% accommodations taxes must be added;
- $ 100 cleaning fee must be added - we ask you to remove the sheets before leaving and put them in the laundry room;
- Rental for people of 25 years-old and over;
- Non-smoking and pets not allowed;
- The holding of parties and events must be discussed when signing a contract;
- Arrivals are at 5 pm and departures at 11 am;
- Maximum of 8 adults and 6 children - if this number differs, advise us to validate it all!;
- To make a reservation, you must complete a rental agreement and send a deposit equivalent to half of the rental amount before taxes;
- Balance + taxes + cleaning fee + security deposit ($ 1000) have to be paid 30 days before your venue.
- Cancellation Policy: more than 30 days before your arrival = 75% of the rental amount will be refund; 25% from 30 to 14 days before your arrival; less than 14 days: no refunds. Security deposit refunded at any time!
- The security deposit of $ 1000 will be given after the inspection of the cottage is not more than 48 hours after your departure, by transfer interac.
- Interac and cash transfer payments are accepted.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Villa du Rocher
Duhamel, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 1000 $ - 1700 $
- 5 nights
- 1400 $ - 2200 $
- 7 nights
- 1800 $ - 3200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 11, 2019