- 5 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1000 ft ² (2 floors)
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 1 acre
Magnificent view of Champagne Lake. The cottage is 20 feet from the water's edge. The private beach, facing south, is sandy and gently sloping. Sitting on the dock, watch the sun setting behind the mountains overlooking the lake. Enjoy 175 feet of lake frontage. For your tranquility, motor boats are prohibited. The cottage is remarkable woodwork decorating walls and ceilings. Family room with cathedral ceiling and many windows will dazzle you. Located 40 minutes from downtown Ottawa-Gatineau, enjoy a city break to visit museums, casino and shopping center.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Champagne
- Golf course: Royal Papineau http://www.royalpapineau.com/ (32 Km)
- Ski Hill: http://montstemarie.com/fr/ ou (57 Km ou 44 Km)
- Water Park or Ski http://www.montcascades.ca/
- Ice fishing (fishing gear available with extra)
- Skating on frozen lake (condition permitting)
- Flying kite on the frozen lake
- Denholm Falls Park on Paugan Road
- Canoe (included)
- Rowing Boat (included)
- Pedal Boat (included)
- Fishing (fishing gear not included)
- Hiking in the Art Trail at Paugan Road Denholm Falls Park
Period Day Weekend Monday to Friday 7 day
300.00 600.00 800.00
Christmas and New Year holidays
Last minute special
on request on request on request
A security deposit of 30% is required for booking.
- Linen (Sheets and pillows)
- Dish Soap and cloths
- BBQ (gaz included)
- Washer & Dryer
- Rowing boat
You must bring: Toilet paper, tissues, towels, body soap, shampoo and other personal effects.
RULES AND POLICIES
- PRESERVE shore and lake respecting 5 meters of beach granted. Do not pull the aquatic flora. Do not wash with soap or shampoo in the lake.
- DURING the length of your stay you are responsible for the cleanliness of the cottage and leave it in the same condition as when you arrived.
- DO NOT EXCEED the maximum capacity of 5 persons and it is forbidden to set up a tent.
- SMALL outside fire is aloud at fireplace location and use wood provided exclusively for this purpose (unless fire ban is in effect).
- DO NOT use the indoor fireplace from June 1 to September 1.
- PLEASE wear lifejackets in boats and STORE them back in their place.
- SUSPEND towels and wet clothes outside or in the veranda.
- WELL CLOSE outdoor trash can to avoid animals. To avoid odors, keep in the freezer waste meat and fish.
- To ensure the tranquility of the neighborhood, you are advised not to make noise before 9:00am or after 11:00 pm.
- STRICTLY forbidden to smoke inside the cottage.
Please be advised that the mowing of the lawn is done on Wednesday or Thursday (depending on temperature) by the owner.
There is a convenience store 2km north on Poisson Blanc Road (turn right out of Lac-Champagne Road).
- Weekly Rental: Saturday before 11:00 am
- Weekend Location: Sunday before 2:00pm
ENJOY YOUR STAY
Francine and Denis
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Denholm, OutaouaisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 600 $
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 15, 2018