- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Water Front Champlain Lake
Small haven of peace with splendid view. What better way to refuel! Small, cozy apartment house, newly renovated, inside and outside. Boat descent adjacent to the ground and lined with large stones to maximize the area. Generous fenestration, facade side lake allowing to take advantage of the unique light of the rising of the sun and its reflection on Lake Champlain delimited by the silhouette of the mountains of Vermont USA in the background.
- For up to 6 people, outdoor fireplace, air conditioner, microwave, flat screen TV with SHAW DIRECT, DVD, BBQ, patio set, dinghy, bicycles, flotation vests and fishing lines, ice fishing brimbals are included in the rental.
Full kitchen equipment, washer, dryer, bedding and towels for the shower included.
No WIFI, but a lot of DVD's and games.
Umbrella bed (for baby) and a high chair available on demand.
Ideal for a moment of retreat, respite ... but can also be a place of leisure and pleasure assured alone or in family.
Contact us for more informations.
** Our ad is posted on other sites.
Local activities: cruising, SPA health center, beach, fishing (yellow perch, bass, pike), ice fishing (Bob outfitter at 500 m.), Golf at 5 min., Nautical activities, cycling, walking, Venetian, wine trail, good restaurant ...
At one hour: City of Montreal, skiing or hiking at Mount Sutton, Bromont and Jay-Peak.
20 minutes from St-Jean-sur-Richelieu (shopping center, cinema, show)
10 minutes from US Customs (Alburg NY, USA). Visit Burlington Vermont an hour's drive away.
STAYS PRICES overnight $ 150 $ -295 Weekend $ 390 $ -590 Week $ 800 $ -1500 Month $ 2900 $ -4400
* Maximum 6 people
* Respect the tranquility of places
* Reservation for a minimum of 2 nights.
* A deposit (check or bank transfer) of 20% is required at the time of booking. Balance payable upon arrival.
- Possibility to book through the AIRBNB website and also see other photos and comments.
Reimbursement of 50% of the deposit if at more than one week notice.
No refund if less than a week notice.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Water Front Champlain Lake
Venise-en-Québec, MontérégieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $ - 500 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 2, 2018