- 21 person maximum
- 11 double beds, 11 single beds
- 11 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms , 6 washrooms
Accommodation in cabins, dormitories, campsite, tent-caravan and teepees (only in Canada, floating teepees accessible by canoe).
Ideal for groups, you can rent the cafeteria, the reception hall, the meeting room and the terrace behind the water.
There is an outside bar with a dance floor for any event. Prepare your cocktails (cocktail parties) by the river in Montérégie.
Activities on the Domaine :
Boat, kayak, pedal boat, rabaska, farm of animals, swimming pool, beach, bathing, archery, bikes, sports ground.
Come with your family, with friends or with a group to the Domaine Pourki.
School group activities, team building, event planning, biking, rest area, vacancy, weddings, conference, relaxation.
- Smoking Permited, Waterfront
- Electricity, Fridge, Toaster, Stove, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Bed Sheets and wifi
- BBQ, outdoor pool, deck/balcony
- Conference Room, cafeteria, reception hall, bar
- Kayak/Canoe, Cross Country Skiing , Boat Cruises, Fishing , Biking, Hiking, VTT
- Lake/Beach: plage
- Nearest Golf Course: St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- Nearest Ski Resorts: Mount Orford, Bromont, Mount St-Bruno
- Dorm rooms for 16 persons, bathroom
- Cottages for 6 persons, kitchenette, sitting area, shower room
Access canoes/kayaks, beach, swimming pool, bbq and cafeteria
Archery, rabaska canoe trip
Farm animals (goats, alpacas, geese, horses, sheep)
Domaine Pourki is a resort camp in the open air in the vicinity of the Richelieu River. Our dormitories and cabins can accommodate up to 200 people per night. The site can be rented for special events. Welcomed to groups, day camps, team building, family and friends.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Richelieu (0 km)
- Golf course: St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Venise-En-Québec (10 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Orford (30 minutes)
The activities are varied: boats, kayak, gone hiking in Rabaska, initiation into the sail and the cruise, the farm of animals, archery, games of balls, areas of picnic, bikes.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.