- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet des Hérons (lake Champlain)
CHAMPLAIN LAKE - CHALET LES HÉRONS
On the shores of beautiful Lake Champlain, in Chapman Bay, only 10 kilometers from Venice-en-Quebec and 500 meters from the American lines to visit Vermont, you will be delighted by its location and its landscapes as far as the eye can see.
Come relax and admire the Blue Herons.
Beautiful view of the lake, have a drink on the dock or terrace. High speed internet, BBQ, two Kayaks, canoe, seatbelts included. Bring your bikes and make beautiful hikes in the small bucolic ranks of our city.
For fishing enthusiasts, bass, perch and more are at the rendezvous. Kite surfing is also a very popular summer and winter activity.
Large house renovated in 2018, including 3 bedrooms including a master suite with incredible views of the lake.
Minimum 3 nights
7 nights from Sunday 15:00 - departure 12:00
ALL IS INCLUDED. All you need is your sheets, towels and hygiene products.
- NOAH SPA - Hotel C du Lac Champlain - Venice-in-Quebec
- GOLF - Venice-in-Quebec
- Summer and winter fishing (ice fishing)
- Canoe, Kayak
- Peasant Road Tour
- Fromagerie Kaiser
- Winter ice rink on the lake
- Kite surfing (summer and winter)
Looking forward to welcoming you !
Near this cottage
- Body of water: 20 mètres
- Golf course: 10 km
- Ski Hill: 120 km
Here are the nearby attractions:
Autodrome / karting centre
- Napierville Dragway
- Camping des chutes Hunter
- Musical dinner cruise
- Discovery cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières du Lac Champlain
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Fraises Louis Hébert
- Verger Henryville
- Bleuetière de Saint-Bernard
- Plantation des Frontières
- La Fruiterie champêtre
- Fraisière Rou.G.I et fils Inc.
- Les Vergers Tougas inc.
- Domaine de Dunham
Festival / special event
- Le Festival Country de Venise-en-Québec
- Festival nautique de Saint-Paul-de-l'Île-aux-Noix
- Festival de la Saint-Valentin
- Club de golf International 2000
- Club de golf de la Vallée des Forts
Ice fishing centre
- Pourvoirie Courchesne
- Activités plein air Philipsburg inc.
- Domaine Clos St-Bernard
- Vignoble Morou
- Fromagerie Missiska
- Vignoble Pigeon Hill
- Vignoble Domaine du Ridge
- Vignoble de l'Ardennais
- Vignoble 1292
- Au coeur de la pomme
- Le Chat Botté Winery
- Domaine Neige
- Gagliano Vineyards Inc.
- Union Libre cidre & vin
- Domaine des Côtes d'Ardoise - vineyard
Museum / historic site
- Blockhaus de la Rivière-Lacolle
- Fort Lennox National Historic Site of Canada
- Musée Honoré-Mercier
- Missisquoi Museum
Regional / municipal park
- Centre d'interprétation du Ruisseau McFee
- Parc Régional Saint-Bernard
- Noah Spa (Venise-en-Québec)
- Euro-Spa Centre de santé
- Le Blairfindie
- Érablière du Golf / Érablière Au Pain de Sucre
Trade show / fair
- Bedford Fair
- La Foire Bio Paysanne Équitable
Zoo / aquarium
- Zoo Parc Safari
Rates - 3 nights minimum
Low Season - $ 500
High Season - $ 700
Rates - 7 nights
Low season - $ 1500 - arrival Sunday 15:00 and departure 12:00
High season - $ 2000 - arrival on Sunday 3 pm and departure 12 noon
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet des Hérons (lake Champlain)
Saint-Georges-de-Clarenceville, MontérégieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 11, 2019