- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Le Petit Maurice
Waterfront cottage for rent ????
4 season cottage with panoramic views of the Saint-Maurice River in an enchanting setting, located on the most beautiful road of Quebec (# 1 according to Authentik Canada) in Trois-Rives in Mauricie. Family cottage that sleeps 6 (2 bedrooms with queen bed and one bedroom with two single beds and bunk) perfect for families with young children. Accepted animals.
At your disposal :
* Fondue, raclette, waffle iron, slow cooker
* Highchair for young children
* Cable / DVD
* Wood stove
* Private boat trip
* 2 kayaks with life jacket
* Private dock
* Board games
* Outdoor fireplace (summer)
Perfect for activities such as:
* Cross-country skiing
* Canoe / seadoo / boat (not supplied)
* Snowmobile trail
* Mattawin Adventure Center (rafting, kayaking, canoeing, water-repelling, climbing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing, etc.)
* Wildlife reserve of St-Maurice (hiking trails, picturesque falls, sandy shores and fish lakes, etc ...)
* Falls Park of the Little Bostonnais River
* Nautical amateur, several small islands with beautiful sandy beaches are available to you in the heart of St-Maurice
Perfect to relax and unwind or to meet friends.
Only 2:20 from Montreal or Quebec and 40 minutes from St-Tite.
2 nights minimum
* 3 night minimum nights of St-Jean-Baptiste Day, Canada Day and Labor Day.
* 4 nights minimum weeks of construction holidays
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Centre d'Aventure Mattawin
- Réserve faunique du Saint-Maurice
Rates for 4 people.
$ 50 / night per additional person.
$ 50 / stay if pets.
Free for children under 16 years old.
Ask for security deposit on booking 250$
**high season price (May 31/2019 to September 22/2019) **
2 night 595$
3 night 795$
4 night 895$
5 night 995$
6 night 1095$
7 night 1195$
Construction holidays minimum 4 night
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Petit Maurice
Trois-Rives, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 595 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 795 $
- 4 nights
- 700 $ - 895 $
- 5 nights
- 800 $ - 995 $
- 6 nights
- 900 $ - 1095 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1195 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 26, 2019