- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Maison du Grand Pic
Beautiful log home, with a cathedral ceiling, a fireplace and an outside SAUNA located on a large wooded land along a nice lake. This cottage is located at less than 1 h 45 from Montreal and at 10 minutes from all services.
Beautiful log home with a huge cathedral ceiling. It is located on a 100,000 square feet wooded land along Perchaude lake in saint-Gérard-des-Laurentides. At only 1h 45 minutes from Montreal, we are alone in the forest. Ideal for summer and winter activities.
This luxurious cottage can accommodate up to 8 peoples with its 3 bedrooms and its mezzanine. It has also 3 bathrooms. A living room with a huge fireplace and sound system, a fully equipped kitchen, a mezzanine with satellite TV ans DVD player, washer, dryer and a basement with a Baby Foot table. The outdoor include a very large terrace with furnitures and a propane BBQ and a SAUNA. The sport equipments includes 1 canoe, 2 kayaks, 1 rowboat and 3 bikes.
A complete holiday in a very luxurious cottage.
HIGH INTERNET WITH WI-FI
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à la Perchaude
- Golf course: Le Laurentien (2 km)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du Parc (6 km)
- Many restaurants and health center near.
Alpine ski at Vallée du Parc and ski at La Mauricie National Park
La Mauricie National Park, golfs, horseback riding, Cité de l'Énergie
Period Non-taxables Weekend
Monday to Friday
Week 7 days Mid-June till September NA NA $2,400 Christmas and New Year NA NA $2 400 Others periods $1 050 $1 050 $1 950
- Animals are forbidden inside and outside.
- The cottage is a non-smoking area.
- The rates includes linens, towels and wood for the fireplace.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm any reservation, payable via bank transfert
- Final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- A $500 security deposit is required with the final payment. This deposit will be refunded after the cottage inspection few days after departure.
- Cancellation fees 25% up to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% from 30 days to 7 days and 100% less than 14 days.
- No daily rentals.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Maison du Grand Pic
Shawinigan, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1050 $
- 7 nights
- 1950 $ - 2400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 8, 2019