JUNE AND SEPTEMBER/LOW COST JUNE 1648$/6 guests SEPTEMBER 1900$/week!
- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2 376 pi. carré
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 68 369 pc
L'ESCAPADE DE PARC ( lake front)
UNDER EVALUATION WITH C.I.T.Q.
You can visit our FB page to find out more about the activities and the region.
NEW: SPA with a salt system for the softness of the water. A new bedroom with two single beds. Now, we can accommodate 8 peoples in 4 bedrooms.
Located in the heart of the Mauricie, in front of Lake Perchaude (ecological lake), theL'Escapde du Parc" is a peaceful oasis within 90 min. Montreal and Quebec City, 20 minutes downtown Shawinigan and close to the Mauricie National Park and "Vallée du Parc" ski resort.
This elegant house in the country style, with descent to the private dock is situated on a large wooded lot with mature trees set back from the noise of city life. Their living areas open spaces and large windows let you enjoy this bucolic setting and invites you to relax.
Among other amenities you enjoy: the gas stove, outside BBQ, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, air conditioning, radiant floors, the Bell Fibe for the Internet and TV, automatic generator in case of power failure and more ..
For babies, we have a crib and a high chair.
No pets are allowed
Smooking is prohibited.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac à La Perchaude (sur place)
- Golf course: Le Laurentien (3 km)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du Parc (6 km)
On place, you will have a directory of activities for all tastes and all ages and a list of good restaurants at various prices.
Each season has its charm and attractions. One can indulge in many indoor and outdoor activities and enjoy the good restaurants in the area.
We have a list of good restaurants in the area that we particularly appreciate.
Here are some examples:
- Energy City (www.citedelenergie.com)
- Arts Center (auditorium www.cultureshawinigan.ca)
- SPA, Auberge Le Flores (www.leflores.com)
- SPA Auberge le Baluchon with skating and hiking trails (www.baluchon.com)
- Festival Western de St-Tite (www.festivalwestern.com)
- Golf Grand-Mère (www.golfgrandmere.com)
- Golf Ste-Flore (www.golfsteflore.com)
- National Mauricie Park for cross country skiing, snowshoeing, for its hiking trails for biking and swimming (www.pc.gc.ca)
- Ski Center Valley Park for downhill skiing, sliding in sledding and tubing (www.valleeduparc.com)
- International Canoe Classic to see a boat racing on the St. Maurice River (www.classiquedecanots.qc.ca)
- Horseback riding (www.lesecuriesequiami.ca)
- Domaine de la Forêt Perdue for its outdoor rink in a hemlock forest (www.domainedelaforetperdue.com)
- Tree to tree (www.ilemelville.com)
- Rocanigan the valley for its beautiful snowshoe trails accessible to all with possibility to rent equipment on site (www.rocanigan.com)
Pricing is based on an occupancy of 8 peoples an additional costs can be required if they have more peoples.No additionnal cost for baby under 2 years.
A payment of 50% of the total amount is required for booking . This amount is non refundable if canceled. Final payment is due 14 days before arrival. A 500$ security deposit is required with final payment. This deposit will be fully returned after the lease (within 3 days) after verification of the premises.
Check in 17H
Check out 11H
There is no smoking on the premises.
A lease will be sent to the booking with the conditions of use.
L'ESCAPADE DE PARC ( lake front)
Shawinigan, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 500 $ - 675 $
- 2 nights
- 960 $ - 1160 $
- 3 nights
- 1290 $ - 1545 $
- 4 nights
- 1600 $ - 1800 $
- 5 nights
- 1900 $ - 2000 $
- 6 nights
- 2040 $ - 2220 $
- 7 nights
- 2098 $ - 2450 $
- 5000 $ - 7000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 26, 2017