- 8 person maximum
- 4 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 24 x 32
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 44 000 SF
Located in the magnificent Mauricie region, on the shores of Lake Chrétien, only one and a half hours from Québec or Montreal by Highway 40 and 55 North. This cozy, fully equipped private cottage is built on a beautiful wooded lot offering peace and privacy to Lake Chrétien.
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, dining room, this cottage with lots of character can accommodate 8 people.
You will find whirlpool, indoor and outdoor fireplace, patio, canoe, rowboat, pedal boat and spa year-round included.
Forget the stress and hassle of everyday life! Come and share with those you love unforgettable moments in a peaceful and warm place.
A magnificent view in any season. This spacious cottage is characterized by a very large, brightly lit dining room, ensuring you a pleasant stay in a peaceful place.
Its orientation allows you to enjoy the sun and to admire a beautiful sunset directly on a private beach arranged for this purpose. The beauty of the landscape and the tranquility of the place will certainly meet your expectations.
Also a magnificent new spa for 6 people is installed all year round. This cottage will allow you to cook on the BBQ and take your meals outdoors if you so desire.
Located in the middle of nature and close to all services, golf, ski, Parc de la Mauricie, Cité de l'Energie, Festival St-Tite, etc ... Very good restaurants nearby (2 km).
Prices vary depending on season, number of people and duration.
This water front cottage is for rent at the season, the month or the week and weekend in low season.
The services offered
• 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
• Mezzanine, wood paneling and abundant windows overlooking the lake
• Slow combustion stove with glass door
• Whirlpool (1st floor bathroom)
• Outdoor spa year-round
• Ice rink and slide
• Wooden floor
• Large living and dining room
• Washer and dryer, dishwasher, dishes and utensils, etc.
• Bed linen and towels
• Large outdoor patio with BBQ and outdoor fireplace (firewood included)
• Multi-car parking
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Chrétien (Sur le bord ee l'eau)
- Golf course: Ste-Flore (2KM)
- The cottage is located a few kilometers from the magnificent Maurice National park, surrounded by nature and only two kilometers from all services, including excellent restaurants and the 18-hole golf course of Ste-Flore.
- We are located at 6km from the resort Ski Vallée du Parc
- Possibility of skating on the lake, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
- Snowmobile rental, dogsledding nearby
- Sugar shack, Cité de l'énergie. Kart track, nearby
- Hiking, canoeing, pedal boating, fishing and swimming
- You will have direct access to a cozy private sandy beach, whose quality of water is exceptional and without any blue algae.
- The land is wooded and offers privacy and tranquility.
2 week-end nights 7 nights Lowseason
September 3, 2017 to December 22, 2017
525 $ 650 $ Christmas period
December 22, 2017 to January 7, 2018
- 1250 $ Low season
January 7, 2018 to June 22, 2018
525 $ 650 $ High season
June 22, 2018 to September 4, 2018
- 1250 $
September 03, 2017 to December 22, 2017:
Weekend: $ 525
Week 7 days: $ 650
December 22, 2017 to January 07, 2018 :
Week : 1250 $
January 07, 2018 to June 22, 2018:
Weekend: $ 525
Weeks 7 days: $ 650
June 22, 2018 to September 03, 2018 :
Week : 1250$
These prices are for 4 adults and children under 12 years.
Rate $ 20 / night / pers for additional adults (For low season only)
These prices do not include taxes.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Shawinigan, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- 525 $
- 7 nights
- 650 $ - 1250 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 27, 2018