- 10 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 35x35
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalet Domaine Leblanc
2018 built - 10 people - Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub - Lac Souris, St-Mathieu-du-Parc, Mauricie
Beautiful wood cottage with open space style. Located in the forest abroad of the lake Lac des Souris. You will be charmed by the beautiful forest surroundings and the beauty of the lake. If you are looking for a calm and peaceful place where you can relax and enjoy nature, you will be satisfied!
Can comfortably lodge 10 people with 4 bedrooms, including one Master Suite on main floor with a King size bed, HD TV and a private full bathroom.
On second floor, you will find 3 bedrooms. One with a King size bed with HD TV, one with a Queen size bed and one with two double and twin size bunkbeds. Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
Fully equiped kitchen including a fridge, stove and dishwasher. Enjoy a 50" gaz fireplace that will bring a warm ambiance to your winter suppers.
A comfortable living room equiped with 55" HD flat screen
A separate washroom/toilet and laundry room are also on the main floor.
You will appreciate a Jacuzzi hot tub for 7 people in a magnificient forest scenery right in your intimit backyard.
Private hicking trails
Your private access to the lake is only 200 meters away from the cottage. The beautiful lake is about 5 miles long. With clear water, you will be able to swim and navigate. Kayaks, fishing boat, and pedalo are included with the cottage rental.
-Mauricie National Park and Vallée du Parc ski hill
-Accessible from the cottage to Federal snowmobile trails
-Dog sled experience at Les Expéditions des 100 Lacs in Saint-Élie-de-Caxton
-The Duché de Bicolline, mediaval site and many attractions that our beautiful region has to offer
-At 10 minutes from corner store, SAQ, grocery
-20 minutes away from Shawinigan
-Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub for 7 people
-Indoor 50" gaz fire place
-300 meters away to private acces to lake
-dock for small embarcations
-Washer and dryer
-Ironing board and iron
-Bed sheets, towel, face clothes
-Full kitchen ware, filter coffee maker, water boiler, 2 electric fondue sets, raclette grill, spices, coffee filters, rags, table cloth
-3 HD Flat screen TV
*Contract holder must be over 25 years old
*Not included: soap and shampoo, bathrobe or additional towels for hot tub
*No pets allowed and non-smoking
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Souris
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Les Expéditions des 100 lacs inc.
- Aventure Vent et Rivière
- Centre d'exposition Léo-Ayotte
- Galerie d'art Lumière au Pinceau
- Galerie d'Art AAPCM
- Rien ne se perd tout se crée
- Station touristique Floribell
- Plage municipale du Parc des Piles
- Saint-Maurice River Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les croisières de la Cité de l'énergie
Downhill ski centre
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Nouvelle-France inc.
- Ferme Éthier - Les fruits soleil
Festival / special event
- La Bataille de Bicolline
- Festival des couleurs de Vallée du Parc
- Festival de la truite mouchetée
- Nezha - The pirate child
- Festival des univers givrés
- Festi-Volant Grandes-Piles
- Festival Trad de Shawinigan
- Mont-Carmel en fête
- Sentier botanique Saint-Élie
- Le Laurentides
- Club de golf Le Mémorial
- Club de golf Grand-Mère
- Visites guidées de Saint-Élie-de-Caxton
- Taxi régional du Nord
- Sightseeing Tour of Shawinigan
- Hydravion Aventure inc
- Pépinière du Parc
- Maison La Tradition
- Le Trou du diable - Microbrasserie - Boutique - Salon
- Bières de la Nouvelle-France
- Domaine & Vins Gélinas
- Passion Lavande
- Vivaces Nordiques
Museum / historic site
- Musée de la Faune
- Garage de la culture
- La Cité de l'énergie
- Ozias Leduc en Mauricie - National historic site of Canada
National park of Canada
- La Mauricie National Park
- Expérience du coureur des bois
- Tree link Shawinigan
- Labyrinthe Suspendu du Domaine Enchanteur
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de l'Île-Melville
- Écuries Équi-Ami
- Domaine de la forêt perdue - Domaine Enchanteur
- Auberge du Lac-À-l'Eau Claire
- Health Spa Le baluchon Eco resort
- Auberge Le Florès
- Geos Spa Sacacomie
- Serenita Spa Auberge
- La Chute du Diable
- Les Défis du Parc national de la Mauricie
- Domaine du Sucrier
- Le Baluchon Éco-villégiature
- Érablière chez Lahaie
- Ferme le Crépuscule
- Lumberjack Village
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Centre de glisse Vallée du Parc
- Station plein air Val-Mauricie
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël Shawinigan
- Le Baluchon Eco resort
- Sentier Aux berges du Lac Castor
- La Nature d'Alexis
- Réserve faunique Mastigouche
Zoo / aquarium
- Zoo de Saint-Édouard
For long-term renting, please contact us for pricing.
A Renting contract will have to be signed in order to valid and confirm reservation.
A total amount of 30% as deposit and a 500$ security deposit will be requested upon booking.
Security deposit will be reimbursed after inspection up to 5 days after check-out day.
Total payment must be acquitted 30 days before arrival.
For cancellation up to 30 days of rental date, only deposit amount will be retained by the hoste. For cancellation in less then 30 days upon arrival, total amount of rental will be retained.
Arrival time is 4 o'clock pm and departure time is 11 o'clock am
The responsible tennant that signes contract must be over 25 years old
No party will be tolerated in or on the site
Thank you for being quiet after 11 o'clock pm
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Domaine Leblanc
Saint-Mathieu-du-Parc, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 4, 2019