- 8 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1800 square feet / 165 square meter
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 75000 square feet / 7000 square meter
Intimacy , charm and comfort ? Look no further, you have found the cottage that will meet your expectations! Situated on a fully wooded, this new construction Finnish manufacturing offers a breathtaking view of the lake that borders. Any wood, concrete and steel , she will seduce you with its modern lines .
Fully Loaded, The Square Timber is ideal for families with young children because it includes many accessories for baby. Even in the heart of the forest you will have access to urban amenities: stainless steel appliances , washer-dryer , flat screen TV , DVD player and internet access.
Conveniently located 1h30 from Montreal, the cottage is located in the municipality of Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, the capital of speckled trout. It is also a few kilometers from the famous Auberge du Lac Sacacomie and Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve .
Enjoy every season with a multitude of activities that allow the site and its surroundings. Fishing, hiking, relaxing and swimming in a lake prohibits motorboats in summer, snowshoes , ice fishing , snowmobiling and many others in winter.
Fantastic stay at this dream property!
Amenities, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, great comfort, cleanliness, front deck and massive windows with amazing view, quietness, proximity to the lake, woods surrounding the property - everything was perfect. Communication with the host was flawless, he always made himself available and was extremely reactive. Ideal for a romantic getaway or for a (long) weekend with friends. Among our best chalet experiences thus far.M-A. Tremblay, Montreal
The location, the views, the design, this chalet had it all! Full of amenities and impeccably cleaned, we really enjoyed our stay! The host was always quick to reply and outlined all the details in a package provided prior to our arrival. could not have asked for a better experience, and would definitely recommend this beautiful chalet!L. Anderson, Ottawa
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lambert (10 mètres)
Snowshoes , ice fishing , snowmobiling...
Fishing, hiking, relaxing and swimming in a lake prohibits motorboats
- From December 21st, 2018 through January 6, 2019 (Week only)
- From February 22nd through March 10th, 2019
- From June 21st through September 6th, 2019 (Week only)
- Holiday Week-end (Easter, Thanksgiving, national day, labor day, etc...)
- From September 6th through November 1st, 2018
- From January 7th through February 21st, 2019
- From March 11th through March 28th, 2019
- From May 13th through June 20th, 2019
- From November 2nd through December 20th, 2019
- From March 29th through May 12th, 2019
- Booking fees = 25 % from the whole stay, interac/bank wire only.
- The balance is payable 30 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation less than 45 days the booking deposit is non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days the entire stay is non-refundable.
- A security deposit of $ 500 will be required, it will be returned 48h maximum after inspection of the building.
* Check-in/Check-out between Sunday to Friday
** Check-in/Check-out from Friday to Sunday
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 600 $ - 900 $
- 7 nights
- 1500 $ - 2200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 15, 2018