- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet au Loup
Luxuous rustic style cottage located directly on the banks of the “Loup” river in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts on a land of nearly 100,000 square feet surrounded by nature and enjoying 320 linear feet along the river. Built at the end of 2017, Chalet au Loup is spread over 3 floors with mezzanine, screened porch and a 40 feet long terrace.
You will be able to contemplate the forest and the river with its large fenestration with its 25 feet high fenestration and relax in front of the fireplace. A harmonious mix of noble materials such as hemlock, cedar, pine, birch and slate with a light contemporary touch and all the necessary amenities for your comfort. Rooms on each floor with their own signature feature high-end queen mattresses.
At 1:30 from Montreal and less than an hour from Trois-Rivières, the cottage is located near the village of Saint-Alexis-des-Monts "Country lakes and mountains". Just 15 km separates the chalet from the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve. With its winding rivers and more than 400 lakes encased in beautiful mountains, outdoor enthusiasts are always seduced by this grandiose scenery.
Directly from the chalet, the river is canoeing over 10 km return to the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve and 10 km return to the village. The river winds along several kilometers of calm river, in a succession of detours with sandy shores and unique landscape. In summer the river is so low in some places and the current so low that you can walk and swim with its bed of fine sand. Why not enjoy the energy of the river from the veranda or terrace just by listening to the sound of the river and the small waterfall in front of the cottage. For fishing enthusiasts, you will find several species of fish including perch, bass, rainbow trout and speckled.In addition to water activities, there are several hiking trails.
Its changing landscape, fluidity, soothing sounds, charm and versatility make the river a unique experience to discover.
During the winter, you can put on your snowshoe from the chalet and go on the trails for several km. 6 pairs of snowshoes are at your disposal during your stay. Cross-country skiing and hiking are among other activities. Other winter activities such as ice fishing and dog sledding are available in the area, which is also a paradise for snowmobiles with its many trails. Just want to stay at the cottage? Why not end up on the screen porch, read a book on the mezzanine, play pool or just enjoy the lounge. The kitchen island is a source of gathering. A BBQ on the terrace is also available.
Come and enjoy nature in its pure state just 5 minutes away from the village.
At the cottage
- Fishing, kayaking, canoe, swimming, hiking
- Snowshoeing, cross country skiing
- Trout fishing, seaplane tours, guided activities (bog, maple grove, beaver dam, black bear observation, hiking,rabaska) (Oufitter - Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc - 20 km)
- Trout fishing without a license and provided equipment or one only pays for the captured outlets, ideal for introducing children to fishing (Domaine Lacombe - 6 km
- Horseback riding, mountain biking, carriage ride, horse carriage (Le Baluchon - 25 km)
- Zoo (St-Édouard de Maskinongé - 25 km)
- Outfitter - Pourvoirie Lac à l'Eau Claire (15 km)
- Canoe river (Location des Monts - 6 km)
- Hiking (La Nature d'Alexis - Aqueduct Lake trail) - 6 km
- Golf: The Links O'Loup (Louiseville -35 km)
- Summer Festival of the brook trout (exists since 1985), a family fishing activity
- La Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, La Mauricie National Park
- H20 Waterpark - Water park and go-karting (Trois-Rivières - 55 km)
- Snowmobile riding (including equipment), dog sledding, aircraft on skiing, ice fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing (Outfitter - Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc - 20 km)
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snow scooter, carriage rides, skating (Le Baluchon - 25 km)
- Snowshoe Trails (Nature Alexis - Aqueduct Lake trail - 6 km)
- Alpine skiing & luge (Vallée du Parc - 60 km)
- Alpine skiing (Val Saint-Come - 85 km)
At the village
- Tennis, volleyball and basketball court, dek hockey
- Kids playground and water games
SPA and health center
- SPA Serenita (10 km)
- SPA Natur'Eau (35 km) - Nordic Spa
- Le Baluchon (25 km)
- Hotel Sacacomie (15 km)
- Auberge du Lac-à-l'Eau-Claire (15 km)
Visit picturesque villages including Saint-Élie-de-Caxton, vineyards (Vignoble Prémont, Vignoble St-Gabriel), museums (Le Magasin Général Lebrun) and farm ( Ferme Nouvelle-France)
Want to take a meal break? Here are some suggestions within 10 minutes.
Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc (20 km). Fine cuisine. Local fish to wild meat, through the seafood and pasta, the restaurant offers a table featuring local produce in dishes with contemporary flavors and served in generous portions.
Microbrewery New France (6 km): In a scene reminiscent of the taverns in the days of Nouvelle France, let's try the tasting their beers brewed on site. Traditional style cuisine featuring local produce.
There are also other restaurants at the village within 5 minutes from the cottage.
From To weekend 5 day during week 7 day week Sept. 2 Dec. 19 2019 575 $ 845 $ 1 100 $ Dec. 20 Jan. 4 2020 675 $ 1 120 $ 1 500 $ Jan. 5 Feb. 20 2020 575 $ 845 $ 1 100 $ 21 Feb. March 7 2020 675 $ 1 120 $ 1 500 $ March 8 June 20 2020 575 $ 845 $ 1 100 $ June 21 Aug. 29 2020 n/a n/a 1 500 $ Aug. 30 Dec. 19 2020 575 $ 845 $ 1 100 $
Maximum number of people: 6 (including children and visitors)
Weekend: Friday 5 pm to Sunday 11 am
5 day during week: from Sunday 17h to Friday 11h
Week : from Friday to Friday / from Sunday to Sunday
GST, QST and lodging tax (3,5%) not included
30% deposit required for rental confirmation
Balance required 30 days before your arrival
$ 500 security deposit (refundable if no damage has been done)
Minimum age of the person responsible for the rental: 25 years
No pets / non-smoking cottage
If the cancellation notice is received more than 30 days before the start date of the stay, the 30% deposit will be retained by the owner as damage and the security deposit will be returned.
If the notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less before the date of the beginning of the stay, a partial refund (amount of the balance) will be made if the owner has been able to re-let for the period of stay. If the owner has not been able to re-let, the total amount of the rental will be due and the security deposit will be returned
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet au Loup
Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 485 $ - 675 $
- 5 nights
- 845 $ - 1120 $
- 7 nights
- 1100 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 12, 2019