- 8 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 1 double bed
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2 500 square feet
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 1,5 million square feet
Cozy cottage located in St-Alexis-des-Monts on the shore of Lake Lambert. Very peaceful location on a huge wooded lot of over 1,5 million sq ft with 850 linear feet along the lake. Its cathedral ceiling, its large windows and terrace offer exceptional views of the lake and mountains. Located away and bordered by a lake with no motor boats, it's a great place to relax surrounded by nature.
You will find trails for all seasons as well as a beaver dam on our land.
At 1h30 from Montreal and less than an hour from Trois-Rivières, the chalet is located near the village of Saint-Alexis-des-Monts "Country of lakes and mountains." The Municipality of Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, nicknamed the ‘brook trout capital city', is surrounded by at least 600 lakes, many of which are open to amateur fishing and outdoors. In this nature in the wild, a breathtaking beauty and tranquility merge.
St-Alexis-des-Monts is in Canada's Top 50 small towns to visit, according to one of the largest online travel site in Canada, Flight Network
At the cottage, the summer you can practice: fishing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, hiking and snowshoeing and cross country skiing in winter. Inside fun to play pool, foosball or surf the net. Guests can also enjoy the fireplace and a Blu-ray / DVD to complete your day.
The 5 rooms, each offering a unique character with its solid wood furniture, are also equipped with new high quality beds. A BBQ is available. Awake contemplating the landscape with your fresh coffee for each cup (Keurig coffee ... bring your K-cup!)
In summer, landscaped walking trails, canoe and kayak on a river, trout fishing and a spa center are less than 10 minutes away. An outfitter 5 kilometers away from the cottage also offers activities such as: bear watching, bog and visit beaver dam, hiking, rabaska and drive a quad. .
In winter you can practice snowshoeing, cross country skiing and hiking, all this within 10 minutes. At the outfitter ‘Lac Blanc' (5 km) you can rent comfortable snowmobiles of the year, including complete equipment or go dog sledding. Guided activities are available such as ice fishing, snowshoeing, and visiting a maple grove.
Village (grocery, convenience store, liquor store...)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lambert
- Golf course: Golf Louiseville (35 km)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du Parc (60 km)
At the cottage
- Fishing, kayaking, canoe, pedalo, swimming, hiking
- Snowshoeing, cross country skiing
- Billiards, foosball, poker table, air hockey
- Trout fishing, seaplane tours, guided activities (bog, maple grove, beaver dam, black bear observation, hiking,rabaska) (Oufitter - Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc - 5 km)
- Trout fishing without a license and provided equipment or one only pays for the captured outlets, ideal for introducing children to fishing (Domaine Lacombe - 10 km)
- Horseback riding, mountain biking, carriage ride, horse carriage (Le Baluchon - 30 km)
- Outfitter - Pourvoirie Lac à l'Eau Claire (20 km)
- Canoe river (Location des Monts - 10 km)
- Hiking (La Nature d'Alexis - Aqueduct Lake trail) - 10 km
- Golf: The Links O'Loup (Louiseville -35 km)
- Summer Festival of the brook trout (exists since 1985), a family fishing activity
- La Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, La Mauricie National Park
- H20 Waterpark - Water park and go-karting (Trois-Rivières - 60 km)
- Snowmobile riding (including equipment), dog sledding, aircraft on skiing, ice fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing (Outfitter - Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc - 5 km)
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snow scooter, carriage rides, skating (Le Baluchon - 30 km)
- Snowshoe Trails (Nature Alexis - Aqueduct Lake trail - 10 km)
- Alpine skiing & luge (Vallée du Parc - 60 km)
- Alpine skiing (Val Saint-Come - 75 km)
At the village
- Tennis, volleyball and basketball court, dek hockey
- Kids playground and water games
SPA and health center
- SPA Serenita (5 km)
- SPA Natur'Eau (40 km) - Nordic Spa
- Le Baluchon (30 km)
- Hotel Sacacomie (20 km)
- Auberge du Lac-à-l'Eau-Claire (20 km)
Visit picturesque villages including Saint-Élie-de-Caxton, vineyards (Vignoble Prémont, Vignoble St-Gabriel), museums (Le Magasin Général Lebrun) and farm ( Ferme Nouvelle-France)
Want to take a meal break? Here are some suggestions within 10 minutes.
Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc (5 km). Fine cuisine. Local fish to wild meat, through the seafood and pasta, the restaurant offers a table featuring local produce in dishes with contemporary flavors and served in generous portions.
Microbrewery New France (10 km): In a scene reminiscent of the taverns in the days of Nouvelle France, let's try the tasting their beers brewed on site. Traditional style cuisine featuring local produce.
There are also other restaurants at the village within 10 minutes from the cottage.
From To Weekend 5 day during week 7 day week Jan. 6 Feb. 28 2019 725 $ 1 085 $ 1 350 $ March 1 March 9 2019 875 $ 1 510 $ 1 950 $ March 10 June 20 2019 725 $ 1 085 $ 1 350 $ June 21 Sept. 1 2019 n/a n/a 1 950 $ Sept. 2 Dec. 19 2019 725 $ 1 085 $ 1 350 $ Dec. 20 Jan. 4 2020 875 $ 1 510 $ 1 950 $ Jan. 5 Feb 20 2020 725 $ 1 085 $ 1 350 $ Feb 21 March 7 202 875 $ 1 510 $ 1 950 $ March 8 June 19 2020 725 $ 1 085 $ 1 350$
Maximum number of people : 8 (including children)
Weekend: from Friday 17h to Sunday 11h
5 day during week: from Sunday 17h to Friday 11h
7 day week : from Sunday to Sunday / from Friday to Friday
GST, QST and lodging tax (3,5%) not included in the price
30% deposit required for rental confirmation
Balance required 30 days before arrival
Security Deposit : $300 (refundable if no damage has been committed)
Minimum age of the person responsible for the lease: 25 years
Pets not allowed / non-smoking cottage
If notice of cancellation is received more than 30 days before the date of arrival, the 30% deposit will be retained by the owner and the security deposit will be returned.
If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less before the date of arrival, a partial refund (balance amount) will be made if the owner was able to re-let for the period of stay. If the owner has not been able to re-let, the total rental amount will be due and the security deposit will be returned
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 635 $ - 875 $
- 5 nights
- 1085 $ - 1510 $
- 7 nights
- 1350 $ - 1950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 12, 2019