- 10 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,600 square feet
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 80,000 square feet
Cottage on lake Carillon
Very cosy cottage on lake carillon. A real exceptional site with spectacular view. We are laocated 225 km from Montreal or 2h30 min. drive.
Very cosy and spacious cottage on the border of lake carillon, 225km from montreal (2h30 min. drive).
If you look for tranquility, real natural wild life, a very comfortable home with a truly exceptional location, we pretend to respond to your demand.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 with spectacular view and one with private terrace. Large windows everywhere..
We face the south shore, so we enjoy direct sun until 4 pm.
Our lake is special with many bays and islands it has the shape of a butterfly with 2 main parts and 18km of shores.
No motor boat is allowed. You can enjoy the row boat with an electric motor and also a kayak. There are bike trails and pedestrains trails.
For the sportsman, you can also enjoy a network of spectacular lakes with your kayak.
Comments of our first clients on july 14th: Just a few words to say that we have spent a fantastic week. Your cottage is a real little paradise. We have had the chance to see a deer in front of the house and, on last saturday a moose came to dive beside the cottage until the two islands.
In juy,august and Chritmas: 5 days minimum.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Carillon (50 pieds)
- Onsite: Kayaking, biking, wild life, tranquility
- Nearby: Network of lakes
- Onsite: Swimming, biking, kayaking, wild life, tranquility
Period Weekend 5 day
June 15 th to september 7th christmas/new year - September 8th
to december 21st
- Deposit fo 50% of the total amount when you make the reservation.
- Half of the deposit is refundable less than 4 weeks before the date of your arrival.
- Total amount less than 4 weeks before the reservation
- No refund less than 4 weeks before your arrival
- No smoking everywhere inside or outside ( very formal )
- pets allowed.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage on lake Carillon
Notre-Dame-de-Montauban, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 700 $
- 7 nights
- 1050 $ - 2150 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 26, 2018