- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet des écureuils
Welcome to the chalet des Ecureuils!
Cottage rental at Lac aux Sables on the edge of the beautiful Batiscan River.
Come and enjoy a few days or a few weeks of relaxation in our beautiful new log cabin.
Located 1h30 from Quebec and 1h15 from Trois Rivières in the municipality of Lac aux Sables where you will find all amenities within 5 minutes of the chalet. Including the magnificent "Lac aux Sables" and its white sandy beaches.
The chalet is equipped for 8 people.
1 bedroom on the ground floor with a double bed
1 mezzanine bedroom with a queen bed
2 bedrooms with a double bed each
There are 2 bathrooms for more comfort.
The kitchen is fully equipped.
You will have access to the river directly from the cottage, on our wharf, to enjoy the superb view, bathing, fishing and ballads on the water.
You will appreciate the region thanks to its tourist attractions.
Less than 15 minutes away, you will find a golf club 18 holes, a microbrewery, national hiking trails, the fall of 5 dollars ....
Less than 5 min: quad and snowmobile trails, Lac aux Sables beach, bike trails
All seasons offer a lot of color, atmosphere and activities.
Come and enjoy what nature has to offer.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Batiscan (0 km)
- Golf course: Club de golf St-Rémi (6 km)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du parc (45 km)
Within a radius of 10 km, you will find the following tourist attractions:
- the Batiscan River, which borders our cottage
- the lac aux sables with its long public beach of fine sand
- the fall of nine, or more commonly known as the fall of the five dollars, with its park and its footpath leading to Mount Otis, which offers a spectacular view of the area
- the golf of St-Rémi, two courses of 9 holes renowned in the region
- the ZEC Tawachiche
Within a radius of 25 km, there are:
- the city of St-Tite and its internationay renowned Wester Festival
- the municipal beach of Ste-Thècle
- the Réserve faunique de Portneuf
- the lac Blanc and its beaches
Within 50 km, you have:
- the Mauricie National Park
- the City of Shawinigan and the City of Energy
- the Vallée du parc ski center
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly Seasonal Summer period 2018
June 21, 2018 to September 9, 2018
600 $ 600 $ 790 $ 1140 $ 1520 $ - - Fall 2018
September 10, 2018 to December 20, 2018
460 $ 460 $ 610 $ 880 $ 1160 $ 2885 $ 7500 $ Christmas and New Year's period
December 20, 2018 to January 7, 2019
1180 $ 1180 $ 1600 $ 2400 $ 3240 $ - - Winter 2019
January 7, 2019 to March 31, 2019
600 $ 600 $ 790 $ 1140 $ 1520 $ 4250 $ 8930 $ Spring 2019
April 1, 2019 to June 19, 2019
460 $ 460 $ 610 $ 880 $ 1160 $ 2885 $ 7500 $ Summer 2019
June 21, 2019 to September 9, 2019
600 $ 600 $ 790 $ 1140 $ 1520 $ 4250 $ 8950 $ Fall 2019
September 9, 2019 to December 19, 2019
460 $ 460 $ 610 $ 880 $ 1160 $ 2885 $ 7500 $
Rates applicable for 2 adults and 2 children 12 years old or less.
For each additional adult or child more than 12 years old, add 17,25 $ daily.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet des écureuils
Lac-aux-Sables, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 week nights
- 460 $ - 1180 $
- 2 week-end nights
- 460 $ - 1180 $
- 3 nights
- 610 $ - 1600 $
- 5 nights
- 880 $ - 2400 $
- 7 nights
- 1160 $ - 3240 $
- 2885 $ - 4250 $
- 7500 $ - 8950 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 5, 2018