- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Rates on request: 819-913-9394
* Spa, Gazebo Private by chalet. A heated in ground pool accessible to all landlords. Access to a wharf for your boat, fishing and baigenade. *
Stop looking! You have just found the best kept secret of the Mauricie: The Chalet Lacoss. Conveniently located between Quebec and Montreal, they offer more than you could ask for. Whether with friends, family or colleagues, the Chalets Lacoss will welcome you in an enchanting setting, in the heart of the generous nature of Mauricie.
Costauds, warm and complete, the Chalets Lacoss welcome you, on three floors, in the idyllic panorama that gives the impregnable view of the Saint-Maurice river. Yes! The view is breathtaking! However, nothing will keep you from taking great breaths of pure air and refueling. Immersed in a serene, calm and soothing environment, Les Chalets Lacoss impose the decent and the pleasure in good and pleasant company!
More than the view of the Saint-Maurice River, you will also have the chance to skate in the winter or swim in the summer! Jogging or hiking in the woods, summer nautical activities, snowshoeing or outdoor campfires, the possibilities are numerous for outdoor enthusiasts, as are those who prefer cocooning! Four-season spas, 16-ft. Patios, indoor and outdoor fireplaces (wood provided) will all be gathering places or you will have only one option to enjoy!
When you leave home, the only idea you'll have is to set a date to come back again and again! Les Chalets Lacoss is a habit that is well taken and will become an annual pass! By staying with us, your biggest risk is becoming addicted!
Les Chalets lacoss, to the pleasure of receiving you, as you deserve!
- MINIMUM 2 NIGHTS REQUIRED.
- Close to the trails of VTT, SNOWMOBILE, SNOWBOARD, RINK.
- 1 h 30 from Quebec City and Montreal.
- Private Deck with Private Parking.
- Minimum 25 years to rent a cottage.
- ** Please note that animals are not permitted, both indoors and outdoors. **
Very nice stay
We had a very nice stay at this chalet. Not being in my first experience of chalet rental, I am able to say that everything was perfect. The cottage is beautiful and really well equipped ... The owners are very courteous, available and very accommodating. We are really satisfied with our experience. Thank you !!!!!Steven Marcouiller, Portneuf
Extra stay in this magnificent Chalet
I would like to express our complete satisfaction for this wonderful stay in Quebec thanks in large part to this magnificent and comfortable chalet. 1) The view from the terrace on the Saint Maurice River is amazing. 2) The layout of the chalet is ultra comfortable where nothing is missing. 3) Finally the SPA and the pergola are nice to swim and eat outside. Thank you!Michel Crespin, Orleans, FRANCE
Spend quality time with family and stars
This place is wonderful to appreciate nature in its natural state surrounded by trees and a sky full of star sitting in the spa that 's what life is all about !!!!!!!!!!Marieve gosselin, lavaltrie
Near this cottage
- Body of water: RIVIERE ST-MAURICE (2 minutes)
- Golf course: ST-FLORE ET GRAND-MERE (5 MINUTES)
- Ski Hill: ST-MATHIEU DU PARC (15 minutes)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Manitou Mushers
- Aventure Vent et Rivière
- Galerie d'Art AAPCM
- Galerie d'art Lumière au Pinceau
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Thècle
- Plage municipale du Parc des Piles
- Camping lac aux sables
- Le Tour du Lac Cruise
Boat tour company
- Au Domaine familial Grosleau inc.
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Festival Western de Saint-Tite
- Festi-Volant Grandes-Piles
- Festival Trad de Shawinigan
- Festival des couleurs de Vallée du Parc
- Club de golf Saint-Rémi
- Club de golf Grand-Mère
- Le Laurentides
- Belle à croquer
- Pépinière du Parc
- Pur safran
- Maison La Tradition
Museum / historic site
- Musée de la Faune
National park of Canada
- La Mauricie National Park
- Expérience du coureur des bois
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Chutes de Montauban
- Écuries Équi-Ami
- Auberge Le Florès
- Les Défis du Parc national de la Mauricie
- La Chute du Diable
- Érablière chez Lahaie
- Lumberjack Village
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Centre de glisse Vallée du Parc
- Réserve faunique du Saint-Maurice
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.