JUNE ...5 NIGHTS (Sunday-friday): 425.00$ or 95.00$ by night (MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS)////// ***WEEKEND: JUNE 22-25: 3 nights....475.00$ WEEK: June 17-22.....70.00$/night / minimum 3 nights
- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
At 1 h 15 min from Montreal and about 30 minutes from Mont Blanc and Tremblant North side, cottage located in a peaceful and quiet environment. Large covered terrace with BBQ
The chalet is 5 minutes walk from the lake. Access to the dock and pedal .You must take the pedal to go swimming. Sevral beautiful municipal beaches in the area of the cottage.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 with queen bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. Sofa bed and chair-bed in the living room. ( Bedding is included.
Full bathroom, washer, dryer, fireplace, wi-fi internet access and more.
Many activities in the area. Riding, hiking, zip lines, golf, children's activites...A detailed guide to the cottage.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. VISA AND MASTERCARD (FEE 3%)
TRANSFER ACCEPTED INTERAC
ACTIVITIES :( 09)
Ice rink, youth park with swings and slides, tennis, bowling, hiking trails, horseback riding, pony rides and mini farm with more than 100 animals at the Ranch Ladouceur (09. ) NATURE OF ACTIVITY CENTRE Kanatha-AKI: Sled dogs, wilderness survival initiation, riding day with the trapper or trapper, bison reserve, fishing, hand and ice.
cross-country ski trail Inter-Centre
10 minutes from the cottage
- Centre for Nature Interpretation UQAM. Trails 25 km of varying difficulty for hiking, snowshoeing or cross country skiing and swimming is possible in front of the Archambault fall. This is a unique and refreshing experience, but caution
20 minutes from the cottage
- Adventure Park in mountains with zip lines, and `` décalade via ferrata! ``: hiking between heaven and earth
- Linear Park North train. bike and snowmobile
- Cruises on Lac des Sables in Ste-Agathe
- Public beach in Ste-Agathe.. .
- 9 hole golf `` The old Ferme``
30 minutes from the cottage
- The Pioneers Park (St-Donat): Summer: Swimming
Winter: Trail forest skates, outdoor skating, cross country skiing trails, snowshoeing in the forest and slides
- Ski. Garceau and Ski La Reserve in St-Donat
- Ski: Mont Blanc
- Tube slides: ski resort La Réserve
- Cross-country skiing: The path of the Black Mountain
- Folly farm with over one hundred animals.
- `` Royal Golf Laurentien``
- Golf St-Donat
- Trip down river.
45 minutes from the cottage
- astronomical observation Pavilion: Domaine St-Bernard
- SPA: Scandinavian Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Casino Mont-Tremblant
- Golf Tremblant
- Alpine skiing and cross country skiing
- Tube slides
- Climbing Ice
- Red River Rafting
- Alpine Luge summer
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Gagnon (5 minutes)
- Golf course: Plusieurs terrains
- Ski Hill: Mont Blanc, Mont Tremblant versant nord, Mont Garceau, La Réserve
3 nights 5 nights 7 nights SUMMER
June 29, 2018 to August 25, 2018
- - 995 $ CHRISTMAS
December 21, 2018 to December 28, 2018
750 $ 1250 $ 1400 $ NEW YEAR
December 28, 2018 to January 4, 2019
750 $ 1200 $ 1400 $ WINTER BREAK
February 17, 2019 to March 18, 2019
- - 825 $
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Val-des-Lacs, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 3 nights
- 750 $
- 5 nights
- 1200 $ - 1250 $
- 7 nights
- 825 $ - 1400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 18, 2018