- 32 person maximum
- 10 double beds, 6 sofa beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 20x60, 25x60
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 140acres
Chalets "PARTY TIME " SUISSE
HUGE property with interior reception room capacity 50 with discotheque open air outside for 100 people.
No restrictions for a curfew.
Come celebrate your holidays until sunrise. COME ENJOY OR RELAX IN THE WILD NATURE !!!
Licensed ATVs with snowmobiles, we have private trails and an inter-provincial snowmobile trail that connects all provincial trails. You can go hiking to the black mountain directly from the estate.
Brook trout fishing at Beaver Lake is welcome to fishermen (two pedalo, kayak, canoe is included).
NO NEIGHBORS Near the domain.
Accessible wheelchair,Snow removal, DVD player. Cable (Swiss) , Electricity, Washer Dryer. Barbecue TV. Fireplace (electric) Microwave. Spa .Coffee. Toaster. Station for iPod. Playground (outside) Dishwasher. Gas stove. Sound system. Crockery and cutlery. Stove. Washer. Fridge. Babyfoot games.
All the kitchen is equipped to celebrate your holidays until sunrise.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac du rocher, lac castor (500m, 300m)
- Golf course: royal laurentides (22km)
- Ski Hill: mont-garceau st donat , mont tremblant versant nord (19km, 25km)
- The rate for 12 people 650$ per day +45$ extra per person if additional people.
- 30 people or more you have the entire domain no extra charge.
- A security deposit of $ 1000 is required for compensation, this also reserves your place. The deposit will be refunded after your stay if the cottage is in the same condition as when you arrived.
A security deposit of $ 2,000 is required for special occasions such as prom, we ask that the group must be accompanied by a person aged 21 years old or over who will be responsible for the young group and the cottage.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.