The Royal Summit
21 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Chalet log. New on the market. Spa ext. Incredible views of the Royal Laurentien golf, mountains and lakes. 5 minutes from the Mont-Blanc and 15 minutes from Mont-Tremblant village and casino.Perfect getaway for your holidays.
Wonderful Log cabin located in Tremblant on Royal Laurentian golf! Breathtaking view !
New on the market .The cottage is newly furnished!
Located 55 minutes from Montreal !
Log home with large balcony overlooking the mountains, huge rooms open concept, cathedral ceiling , kitchen island , fireplace in living room ...
The main floor has a kitchen, dining room , dining room with terrace, a large bedroom with private terrace balcony, 2 bathrooms. A fireplace in the living room on a stone wall 35 ' high.
Upstairs there are 2 large suites, bathroom and open loft with stunning views .
On the ground floor, you will have a game room (billiards , home theate, babyfoot .. ), 1 bathroom and 1 other room which gives access outdside on a exceptional view .
Area of 4200 ' square area that can sleep up to 16 people and +
Lots of windows to enjoy the breathtaking views of the golf course, mountains , lakes !
Enjoy all the activities that the Royal Laurentien to offer such as :
($) Spa - evasion health ( yoga, Nordic bath , massages, body and face, etc ...)
($) - One of the most beautiful courses in Quebec and Canada, the Royal Laurentian golf.
-Tennis , pool and beach ( included)
Located just 5 minutes from the 2nd highest peak in the Laurentians , Mont Blanc Ski Resort and 15 minutes from / ski / casino Mont -Tremblant village.
The linear park passes directly from our site and goes straight to Temblant which can be done by walking, biking, cross coutnry skiing,...
You can contact us by email or by phone at
Robert (514) 803.3887
Sebastian (514) 730.0285
France (514) 995.7773
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Golf course: Golf Royal Laurentien (0 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Blanc (1.5 km)
Located on Royal Laurentian golf course, one of the most beautiful courses in Quebec. More info
Located 5 minutes from the second highest peak of the Laurentians, Mont Blanc.
Spa, yoga, tennis, beach, pool, ...
15 min Village, Mountain and Casino Mont Tremblant
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Terms of lease :
- The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents . Moreover, it assumes the full responsibility of those to whom he makes it available . Occupants that the tenant permits must conduct themselves so as not to disturb other residents of the surrounding buildings in the normal enjoyment of the premises . No loud music is allowed outside the building.
- In any case the landlord can not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the tenant.
- The landlord is not responsible for damage , loss or theft in respect of personal belongings of the tenant and his guests
- Bedding is provided by the landlord.
- It is strictly forbidden to make a fire on the ground. An external location is provided for this purpose . The fire must be completely extinguished , if left unattended (start, night etc.).
- The gate of the inner fire must remain closed at all times when there is a fire and from the chalet.
- The tenant is responsible for drains and sinks if clogged or damaged by his fault.
The tenant agrees to:
- At his departure, leave the premises , cottage, land , furniture and accessories in the same condition as on arrival and at their original location. A surcharge will be added by the tenant if the landlord finds that the cleanliness of the cottage is unsatisfactory .
- To comply with this lease. Non-compliance of the contract may result in costs that will be assessed at the discretion of the landlord. The non- fulfillment of the contract entitles the landlord to evict the tenant and his guests on the spot by terminating this lease. In this case, the landlord will retain any sum that has been paid to it and retain all remedies against the tenant if damage has been caused to the leased premises.
- Use furniture and objects in the leased to the intended use and in places where they are building use . It is forbidden to carry out the cottage.
- To notify the landlord when the tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or failure of equipment or furniture in the building . Any abusive or not attributable to normal wear and tear of the building or property causing stains , breakage or defects in use will be repaired or replaced entirely by the tenant.
- Do not throw anything in the sinks , toilet, tub and shower to obstruct pipes, failing which the costs for the return to service will be fully charged to the tenant.
- Do not smoke inside because the rented cottage is officially " non- smoking ".
- To allow access to the site at all times to the landlord to inspect the premises and to perform urgent and necessary to maintain the condition of the leased premises and its equipment work .
- Garbage should not be accumulated inside the cottage. They will be packed in plastic bags and placed in the outer bin provided for this purpose on the way.
- Doors and windows should be locked when the cottage is left unattended and departure at the end of the stay.
- Keep in force, and throughout the term of the lease , the minimum insurance required by law.
- Deliver the cottage in good condition.
- Notify the tenant if , for any reason, the landlord can not rent the cottage to the tenant for the agreed dates and undertakes to refund the full deposit.
No additional amount for loss or damage shall not be claimed in any manner whatsoever to the landlord.
A $500 deposit is required for booking. This amount will be collected and retained if there is a breakage or vandalism in the cottage. ( Check - * Your deposit will be returned by mail, one week after your holiday .