- 8 person maximum
- 4 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1 550 sq²
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 30 000 sq²
Swiss Cottage Spa & Gazebo
Located in the Laurentians one hour north of Montreal in the outskirts of Ste-Agathe,this spacious Swiss-style chalet features a cedar exterior and offers three floors of relaxed living:Three bedrooms and an antechamber, a full bathroom and a powder room.
Located in the Laurentians one hour north of Montreal in the outskirts of Ste-Agathe,
this spacious Swiss-style chalet features a cedar exterior and offers three floors of relaxed living:
Three bedrooms and an antechamber, a full bathroom and a powder room with laundry, fully-equipped kitchen, large living-room with cathedral ceiling and stone fireplace, dining-room, and numerous windows offering panoramic views, a babyfoot table in the basement.
You will also enjoy a large well-equipped 20' by 12' screened in gazebo during the warmer months.
Located near the base of a small mountain on a 30,000 square foot treed lot, this cottage lies in an ecological zone, and offers tranquility as well as proximity to all leisure activities and services. Mont-Tremblant (20 min. drive) offers year-round sports activities all water sports, golf, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, etc., and all winter sports as well. Ste-Agathe (10-min. drive) features Lac-des-Sables and all water and beach activities, as well as shopping, dining and entertainment. Mont-Blanc (10-min. drive) offers excellent skiing and other winter sports activities.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac des Sables (2 km)
- Golf course: Le Ruisseaux (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Blanc (8 km)
Period Week Weekend Additional Night 5 Day Week (SUN-FRI) January 4 to March 22 $1025 $645 N/A $129/night March 22 to Juin 21 $675 $475 $125 $109/night Juin 21 to July 24 $1025 $645 $125 $129/night July 24 to August 23 $1125 $645 $125 $149/night August 23 to September 06 $1025 $645 $125 $129/night September 06 to December 20 $775 $475 $125 $109/night December 21 to January 04 $1800 N/A N/A N/A
- The price is applicable for up to 8 people.
- There will be an extra charge for every additional personne.
- Security deposit: A security deposit of $300 by Email Transfer or cash will be collected at your arrival. It will be entirely refunded if no damages have occurred during your stay.
- We will collect the Ministry of Tourism tax of $2 per night per chalet upon your arrival.
- There will be a $100 surcharge for the following periods: Thanksgiving, Easter, and Labour Day weekends, and $200 for the Spring Break.
- Arrival time is a 4:00 P.M. Departure is at noon.
Included: electricity , heating, airconditioning, snow-removal. Bell Express Vu satellite TV, Province of Québec telephone calls, internet (Wi-Fi), firewood.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Swiss Cottage Spa & Gazebo
Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 475 $ - 645 $
- 7 nights
- 675 $ - 1275 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 10, 2018