- 18 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 6 double beds, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Relais familial (on Lake)
This cottage is the perfect place to enjoy a good time with your family. It has six (6) spacious bedrooms including four (4) with double bunkbed with a single bed. The fifth bedroom, the master bedroom, has a queen size bed as well as a private bathroom. The last room has two (2) double beds.
Two (2) full bathrooms are also available. The cottage comfortably lodges four to six families (18 people).
Inside, you will find all the comfort and conveniences of home; Wireless internet, beding, washer and dryer, etc. The whole decorated with care in the country style of yesteryear.
A fully equipped kitchen including dishes, dishwasher, microwave, stove and two refrigerators.
The dining room has a huge table for the whole family. This dining room comes with an enormous fenestration giving a splendid view on the lake. Bet you will forget about the cable TV and the DVD player for a while.
The living room is also equipped with a magificent view of the lake. It is possible to spend hours contemplating this landscape while enjoying the heat and the crackling of a good fire. The living room can easily be converted into a private bedroom as it has two (2) additional sofa beds.
Outside, a fire place is at your disposal, a BBQ, a patio table, a park for children etc. For swimming, private waterfront with a large dock and small private beach. In addition, you can rent on site, canoeing, kayaking and pedal boats.
Ideal for enjoying nature in the heart of the Laurentides.
Parking for 6 vehicles, snow removal included.
The cottage is non-smoking and pets are prohibited.
Boat rental and wood (Heating and outside) not included. Available for rent / purchase on site.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Carré (0 km)
- Golf course: Golf les Ruisseaux (5 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Blanc (1 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Juna Yoga
- Aventure sans fin
- Centre d'activités nature Kanatha Aki
- Aventures Évasion Blanche
- Attitude Montagne
- École d'escalade Passe Montagne
- Laurel Aventure Nature
- La Maison des Arts Saint-Faustin
- Atelier Bernard Chaudron
- Studio-boutique Lolipop glass blowing
Autodrome / karting centre
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Les Circuits Val-Va ltd
- Mecaglisse Québec inc.
- Plage municipale du Lac Carré
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Plage du lac Mercier
- Plage Sainte-Lucie
- Plage Tessier
- Plage Major
- Plage municipale Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- Plage municipale Wentworth-Nord
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
- Lac des Sables Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
- Croisières Alouette
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Blanc
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
- Vallée Bleue
- Belle Neige
- Ski la Réserve
- Ski Chantecler
- Ski Garceau
- Sommet Morin Heights
Downhill ski resort
Farm / agricultural producer
- Du coq à l'âne des Laurentides
Festival / special event
- Le Festival Brassicole des Laurentides
- Mont-Tremblant Jazz Festival
- Mont-Tremblant en Fête
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Tonga Lumina
- 1001 Pots
- Festival 1001 Visages de la caricature
- Féerie d'hiver de Saint-Donat
- Symphonie des Couleurs
- Jardin Cérès
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Club de golf Royal Laurentien
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Belle Course
- Golf Gray Rocks - La Bête Course
- Manitou Golf Tremblant
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Golf Sainte-Agathe
- Club de golf Arundel
- Golf de la Maskinonge
- Club de golf Val-Morin
- Couleur Café
- Vignoble Spirit Léonard
Museum / historic site
- Animalium par Selenia Inc.
- Musée ferroviaire gare de Labelle
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Tremblant
- Jungle Magique
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
- Tyroparc - Mountain adventure park
- Acro-Nature Sommet Morin Heights
Regional / municipal park
- Centre Touristique et Éducatif des Laurentides (CTEL) / Parc écotouristique de la MRC des Laurentides
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Dufresne)
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Far Hills)
- Parc des Pionniers
Religious building and site
- Calvaire d'Huberdeau
- Ranch La Douceur
- Patinoire du lac Mercier
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Hôtel Auberge Spa Watel
- Ofuro Spa
- Spa le Geyser
- Hôtel Spa Le Suisse
- Amerispa Spa Nordique Morin-Heights
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Tremblant's 24h
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- La Tablée des pionniers
- La Cabane à Tuque
- Village du Père Noël inc.
- Au pays des Merveilles
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Aventures Neige
- Ski la Réserve
Trade show / fair
- Le Noël des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- L'été des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Centre d'accès à la nature - UQAM
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- La Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- Parc d'escalade et de randonnée de la Montagne d'Argent
- Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts - Centre de plein air
- Station de sports Mont-Avalanche
- Le Nid de l'aigle et le Mont-Larose
- Expérience Mont Alta
- Centre de plein air Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard
- L'Interval coopérative de solidarité de plein air
- Sentier l'Héritage et Alléluia
- Sentier l'Expédition - Sentier Cap 360 - Mont-Gorille
- Sentier Inter-Centre
- Club de plein air de Saint-Donat
- Réseaux de sentiers de La Montfortaine et des Orphelins
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
2 week-end nights 5 nights 7 nights Seasonal Spring
March 22, 2018 to June 21, 2018
$800 - $1,050 - Fall
September 6, 2018 to December 20, 2018
$800 - $1,050 - Winter
January 4, 2019 to March 21, 2019
$1,150 - $1,800 - Summer
June 21, 2019 to September 5, 2019
$1,400 $1,400 $2,600 - Christmas
December 22, 2019 to December 26, 2019
- - - $2,500 Between christmas and new year
December 26, 2019 to December 30, 2019
- - - $1,800 New year
December 30, 2019 to January 2, 2020
- - - $2,600
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-In: 17h00 Check-Out: 11h00
Early arrival or late check-out incurred a fee of $75.00 per additional hour. No credit for early departures.
A non-refundable deposit representing 50% will be required by e-transfer at email address:
Final payment must be made one week (7 days) before your reservation, by Interac transfer. If the tenant does not show up, the remaining amount will be charged to the credit card.
For all payments made by credit card, an administration fee of three percent (3%) will be added to the reservation amount.
We will use your credit card as a guarantee. An amount of 500.00$ will be retained on your credit but no amount will be charger. After inspection of the cottage, we reserve the right to charge the card to cover any damage.
We reserve the right to withhold charges on the deposit for:
Ø For excessive cleaning
Ø For all penalty for noise
Ø Replacement of missing, damaged or contaminated equipment.
Ø Any other problems resulting from your rental
No refund or credit will be made in the event of a cancellation. No changes will be accepted.
We assume no responsibility for a reservation cancellation that is linked to weather conditions (road conditions, natural disasters, forest fire, floods, earthquakes, etc.).
RESPECT FOR PLACE
You must maintain the cottage in a good state of cleanliness.
Be sure not to leave any personal items in the cottage (Including: garbage, food and empty bottles)
Noisy and disrespectful behavior towards neighbors, including strong music and/or excessive noise after 22h30, will not be tolerated.
It is important to respect the maximum occupant capacity
Please do not take white towels, sheets and blankets out of the cottage.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke (tobacco or other substance) in the cottage.
Animals of all species are prohibited in the cottage.
If smoke or traces of tobacco or other substance are detected in the cottage, or if we find the presence of animals, we reserved the right to terminate the contract and a cleaning fee will be charged
The exterior campfires shall be limited to the prescribed places. In addition, they must be extinguished by 23h00.
In order to ensure the tranquility of the residents, please do not make excessive noise before 9h00 or after 22h30. For the same reason, fireworks are prohibited.
Partys such as graduation or other gatherings likely to be noisy are prohibited.
It is forbidden to install a tent on the premises.
We reserve the right to interrupt the rental period (without refund) if such prohibitions are not respected.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSABILITY
Through this tenancy agreement, tenants accept the rules governing the said property. We assume no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury caused by bathing, play structures or other equipment made available to tenants. It is your responsibility to monitor your children at all times.
We assume no responsibility for the loss or theft of personal effects and for interruptions of electricity, water, and cable or satellite service.
We do not assume any responsibility for noise caused by neighbors, constructions, repairs etc., arising out of our property as well as any inconvenience of natural causes not arising from an act of the owner.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Relais familial (on Lake)
Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré, Laurentians - TremblantAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $800 - $1,400
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- $1,050 - $2,600
- $1,800 - $2,600
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 18, 2018