1 from 14 - building
2 from 14 - lake
3 from 14 - pool
4 from 14 - lake beach
5 from 14 - living room with gas fireplace
6 from 14 - open concept living/dining/lkitchen
7 from 14 - dining/kitchen
8 from 14 - overall vue
9 from 14 - table seats 6
10 from 14 - quartz countertop
11 from 14 - entryway
12 from 14 - bedroom
13 from 14 - queen bed
14 from 14 - bathroom
4 person maximum, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Unbeatable ski-in / ski-out experience: Enjoy the charm of the country, proximity to activities and amenities of the condo village
Unwind the second you cross the covered bridge and step out into the village nestled on the side of the mountain. While the hustle and bustle of St. Jovite and Mt. Tremblant are only a short drive away, the village feels peaceful and secluded making it a perfect getaway!
The condo village:
- This condo is one of the two closest to the ski hill. Open your door, pop on your skis and push down the mountain.
- Pool and jacuzzi
- Sandy beach and lake a two-minute stroll away
- Kayaks available
- Children's play area
Your vacation unit:
- 1-bedroom ground-floor condo can host 2-4 people;
- Master bedroom with a queen bed looking out on the mountain;
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, a Keurig machine, a fondue set, and raclette machine;
- Open concept kitchen, living and dining area with large windows looking out onto the patio;
- Comfortable queen size pull-out couch in the living room;
- Washer/dryer, air conditioning, air exchanger and a gas fireplace.
- Outdoor terrace with table and BBQ;
- Easily accessible from the main highway, no windy country roads to drive down;
- One parking space beside the unit and visitor parking is also available;
- Exterior locker at the door of the condo to store ski, bikes or golf equipment.
- Ski Mont-Blanc at your doorfront
- 9 minutes to St. Jovite for groceries, restaurants and a lovely walk down main street;
- Golf courses nearby: Royal Laurentian (8 min), and within 20 minutes : La Belle, La Bête, Le Géant, Le Maître and Le Diable;
- P'tit Train du Nord path for biking and cross-country skiing and it's 22km of paved path for rollerblading which brings you from St. Faustin to Mt. Tremblant;
- Snowshoe and cross-country ski trails accessible from the condo
- Indoor Magic Jungle play area for children at Mt Blanc;
- Mini putt;
- Tremblant mountain base is situated a 15-minute drive away with its multitude of activities including mountain biking, rock climbing, zip lining, escape room, laser tag, etc.;
- Tremblant provincial park is also close-by for day trips deep into nature.
*No smoking. No pets. Sheets and towels are included.
**Please note that due to Covid the pool and hot-tub have been temporary closed.
Last updated: March 5, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Tax on lodging extra
Rates are for summer 2021 season.
Rates not yet available for winter 2021-2022 season.