- 22 person maximum
- 5 queen size beds, 3 double beds, 3 sofa beds
- 7 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalets La Licorne
2 beautiful chalets can accomodate 2 to 20 people.
With fire stove and fire place. All included, just bring your personnel effect.
- At 2 min. from Mont-Blanc, discount on ski tickets.
- At 20 min. from Mont-Tremblant Station and Casino, 15 min. from the Mont-Tremblant National Park, 10 min. from downtown of Mont-Tremblant City (St-Jovite sector) and its restaurants and boutiques and close to the biking trail «Le Petit train du Nord».
The Gîte (first Chalet)
1930' House, wooden floors, can accommodate 8 to 14 people, warm and cosy.
- First floor :one wide dining room, one fully equipped kitchen (gas stove and dishwasher), one living room 9' high, fireplace, TV 32' with cable and DVD. Office with high-speed (laptop is not included), one bathroom, one bedroom with one queen bed.
- Second floor : one bathroom, 3 bedrooms (3 Queen beds + 1 sofa-bed) and one boudoir.
- Lower ground floor : onebed romme (double bed) living room with 1 sofa-bed and room with washing machines,
- Outside: beauutiful backyard with a fountain. Wide veranda with view on the lake.
La Coquette (second Chalet)
1998' House, 6 to 8 people.
- First floor : one fully equipped kitchen (gas stove), one dining room, one living room with TV, cable and DVD, wifi, small wood stove and one bathroom.
- Second floor : 2 bedrooms (2 double beds and 1 queen bed) and one living room with sofa-bed.
- Outside: beautiful yard with view on the lake.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac-Carré (0 km)
- Golf course: Royal Laurentien & Le Ruisseau (5 min)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Blanc (3 min)
Downhill skiing at Mont-Blanc (3 min. drive). Discount on tickets. and snowshoe, skating rink in the village of Lac Carré.
Downhill skiing and Casino at Mont-Tremblant Station (20 min. drive) Cross-country skiing, snowshoe at National Park of Mont-Tremblant (15 min. drive).
Biking trail, Municipal beach or private beach.
golf, biking, tennis, hiking, swimming, maple sugar products, tennis, Go-Kart, boutiques, restaurants and Casino
View on the mountains and autumn colours, Biking Trail 'Le Petit Train du Nord'
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.